JiHope💕

Jimin and Hoseok sat in silence as Hoseok kept his eyes on Jimin. After a while of uncomfortable silence Jimin broke the silence. "S-suga c-came b-by.." Jimin softly stuttered.

"Yeah I know what did he bring?" Hoseok asked. Jimin got up from his chair and went towards the bag of food. "He brought food and I saved some for u." Jimin smiled as he walks back to the grey chair.

Hoseok smiled and looked at the bag. "Here." Jimin politely said as he placed the bag of food in front of Hoseok. Without hesitating he opened the bag and grabbed a box filled with food.

Hoseok ate some of it before he heared his phone ring. He looked at the contact and excused himself. Jimin sat quietly as Hoseok left the office to answer the phone.

Jimin thought to himself for a while before he heared a door swing open with a groan. "It's late u should get going." Hoseok told Jimin. They made eye contact for a second before Jimin stood up.

"U should get going to u seem like u have stuff to drop off." Jimin teased Hoseok well looking at his bag. Hoseok smiled and stood up without hesitation he grabbed his bag and opened the door. Jimin stared at Hoseok slightly confused.

"Hurry up!" Hoseok rushed. Jimin smiled and rushed out the door having Hoseok follow aside him. "How is Jungkook with Taehyungie?" Hoseok asked. Jimin sighed.

"I dont know maybe he is being seduced but he probably likes it since he is a top and knows not how to get attached... That kinda hurt to say." Jimin admitted.

Hoseok laughed and nodded. They reached outside and said goodbye to eachother as Jimin walked to his car he glanced at Hoseok feeling his heart rush.

He entered into his car and sighed. He grabbed his phone and called Jungkook. After a few rings he answered.

Hurry up I want to get home Kookie!

I'm literally on my way right now Mochi!

U know I dont have patience Kookie!

I am in the lobby almost outside!

With that Jimin hanged up and placed his phone into his pocket. He watched as Jungkook left out the building and towards his car. He entered with a angry expression. "What's wrong with u!?" Jimin asked as he started the car. Jungkook scoffed in disbelief.

"Is it cause I rushed u seriously Kookie!" Jimin blurted in disbelief.

With Hobi!

He entered into his car and left out the parking lot. Hoseok sighed to himself as he was stuck in traffic. He got a sudden text and looked at his phone. He smiled softly from the text.

Jimin

Jimin: U know u left the food at the office!

Hoseok: I blame that on u

Jimin: *gasp* U ate it last!

Hoseok: U ate it first

Jimin: U wasted perfect food!

Hoseok: Technically that was all your fault

Jimin: What why!?

Hoseok: U rushed me out.

Jimin: Yeah sure keep telling yourself that.