JiHope💕

"Sure what is it?" Hoseok asked as he leaned more back in his chair. Jimin cleared his throat and looked down trying to find the correct words.

He looked back up and found the piercing stare Hoseok was giving him. "W-who was t-that women?" Jimin stuttered.

Hoseok laughed and brushed his hair back. "Chaewon she is a friend she came here to give me some papers," Hoseok answered.

Jimin smiles and looks at the door that was now opened. "Don't u know how to knock Suga!" Hoseok complained. The short boy was now entering the office.

"Not if it involves my best friend and who is this?" Suga asked as he looked Jimin up and down

Jimin stood up and extended a hand. "I'm Park Jimin the new assistant!" Jimin introduced himself.

"Oh great, maybe I'll come more often now I'm Min Yoongi or Suga." He said as he shook Jimin's hand.

Hoseok scoffed and stood up. "What do u need?" Hoseok asked as Suga looked away from Jimin.

"Well, I came to celebrate with u tonight!" Suga answered. Hoseok stayed quiet as he sat back down. Jimin felt uncomfortable with Suga's piercing stare and Hoseok's quietness.

"And if your new assistant would like to go to the can," Suga smirked. Jimin looked at Hoseok who now was now also staring at him. "I-I mean sure my roommate doesn't want me home so early anyways." Jimin softly said as he looked back at Suga.

"Great! See u tonight at the club at 8!" Suga blurted as he left the office. Jimin glanced at Hoseok who was now facing his paperwork.

Jimin sighed as he heard his phone beep. He grabs his phone.

Joonie

Joonie: Kookie told me that u got the job as an assistant! How is it!?

Jimin: Great. Now its Kookie's and your turn to get a job!

Joonie: Yeah Yeah whatever text me as soon as u get out!

Jimin: Why?

Joonie: Just do it!

Jimin: Fine.

He quickly put his phone away and rolled his eyes. He looked at Hoseok who now wasn't sitting in his chair.

He looked behind him and saw the man who was talking with the women from this morning. "Why didn't I hear the door open..." Jimin whispered to himself with curiosity.

"Jimin help Chaewon find the exit," Hoseok demanded. Jimin nodded and walked towards Chaewon. "How dare u use such a handsome man to help me exit!" Chaewon yelled as her defense.

Hoseok looked away. "Don't worry ma'am I'll be extra gentle." Jimin flirted. Hoseok saw tension and scoffed.

Jimin always was a flirt when it came to men and women. He grabbed Chaewon's hand and walked her out of the building.

He waved goodbye as he entered back into the building and went into the office. "I might be late to the club thing," Jimin told Hoseok as he looked at the man.

Hoseok looked up from his paperwork and sighed. "Why is that," Hoseok asked with a smirk. Jimin stared at the man's lips for a second before he cleared his throat.