JiHope💕

"Is that moans!?" Jimin blurted as he ran inside. Hoseok and Jimin let out a gasp as he saw Jungkook on top of Taehyung. "Oh shit!" Jungkook blurted as he covers himself and Taehyung.

"Shit I'm so sorry!" Jimin apologized as he closed the door again. Hoseok laughed and leaned against the wall. Jimin playfully hit Hoseok's arm as he laughed softly and placed his head on his chest.

"What are u doing?" Hoseok asked as he softly chuckled. Jimin sighed and looked up at Hoseok. "I don't fucking know!" Jimin felt a tear drop down his cheek. Hoseok gasped and dragged Jimin into the office.

"What is wrong with u Jimin?!" Hoseok asked as he pulled Jimin into a tight hold. Jimin wrapped his arms around Hoseok. "Why do I feel like a dad to Jungkook and I just caught him fucking someone!" Jimin blurted out his problems.

Hoseok made him and Jimin sit at a sofa and sighed. "You're not though Jimin! He is grown." Hoseok smiled as looked at Jimin.

"Y-your right." Jimin smiled back with his puffy eyes. Hoseok hugged Jimin once again and scuffled his hair making Jimin laugh. Hoseok stood up and went to his chair where he paid his attention back to his papers.

Jimin grabbed his phone as he felt it vibrate.

Yoongi

Yoongi: Hey Jimin

Jimin: Hey Suga

Yoongi: Heard Namjoonie is dating a guy named Kim Seokjin...

Jimin: Yeah he is an attractive guy for Joonie

Yoongi: Also heard u and Jung Hoseok and Kookie with Kim Taehyung...

Jimin: Yeah u still single?

Yoongi: Yep been busy producing music...

Jimin: Oh wow u deserve a break meet me at mine and Kookie's?

Yoongi: sure at 7.

Jimin: okay

Jimin put his phone away and looked up. "Can u get me a coffee Jimin?" Hoseok asked. Jimin nodded and smiled he stood up and left the office into the break room where the coffee machine was.

He entered and saw Jungkook laughing with Taehyung. "Shit sorry!" Jimin apologized and covered his eyes. Jungkook scoffed and sipped his water. "Get over it Mochi!" Jungkook groaned. Taehyung stayed stuck and flustered.

Jimin grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee. He rushed out not paying no attention to Jungkook and Taehyung. He entered back into the office and groaned. He placed the coffee onto Hoseok's desk. "Thank u Jimin." Hoseok smiled.

Jimin bowed softly and went to sit down.

"Mr

"Mr. Jung Hoseok someone named Kim Seokjin is trying to get a hold of u." The girl's voice sounded soft and gentle as her blue eyes fluttered as the sun hit her eyes and her skirt flowed gently.

Jimin stared at the girl's wavey hair and her face. Hoseok caught him staring and sighed. "Thank u Jiyoung." Hoseok smiled and picked up his phone.  "What is it Seokjin?" Hoseok rolled his eyes. Hoseok nodded and smirked.

"Yes, Namjoon can come." Hoseok cooed. Jimin smiled and looked at the man who has a laugh that was very contagious even his smile and laugh.