JiHope💕

"Why the sudden interest?" Hoseok asked as Jimin and he made eye contact again. Jimin felt his face heat up as he Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "I-I don't know though I would make conversation..." Jimin nervously said.

Hoseok smiled and leaned more towards Jimin. "I knew I was a guy when I had a bulge that big in my pants when a man was around me." Hoseok glanced at the bulge in Jimin's pants.

Jimin's eyes widen and he covered it with his hands and looked away from Hoseok. Jimin groaned as he felt the car suddenly start moving and Hoseok's soft chuckles.

He closed opened his eyes slightly and glanced at Hoseok who was now focused on the road. Jimin sighed and looked back at the road and looked down to see his bulge was now gone.

He noticed they were now at work and exited the car along with Hoseok. "Let's hurry we are already late." Hoseok rushed Jimin. "Can I have my keys back before we go in?" Jimin asked as he extended a hand.

Hoseok smiled and looked at Jimin's hand. "Cute hands but I think I would drive u back home." Hoseok teased. Jimin let out a low groan as Hoseok left his speechless. He rushed after Hoseok and stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"What do u mean!?" Jimin gasped out. Hoseok smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure u know what I mean Jimin." Hoseok one again left Jimin speechless as he released himself from Jimin's hold and walk off in the building.

Jimin cleared his head and chased after Hoseok in the building. Jimin once again caught hold of Hoseok and made eye contact with him. "Now right now Jimin!" Hoseok whispered violently.

Jimin let go from the tone of Hoseok said it in and put his head down. They walked into the office and Jimin sat at an also grey chair in the corner of the room watching at Hoseok had an angry expression on his face as he sat down.

"I am s-sorry H-Hoseok I d-didnt m-mean to u-upset u-u... " Jimin softly stuttered. Hoseok just glared at him with a angry expression. Jimin put his head down with a sigh and looked at his hands in his lap.

"Jimin when we enter the building do not act like I'm your friend I am your boss once we enter the building got it?" Hoseok asked. Jimin looked up at from his hands and made eye contact with Hoseok.

He nodded immediately with a smile. "What about when we are in the office?" Jimin asked. Hoseok thought about it and smirked. "Friends-." Hoseok simply said. Before Hoseok could say something else Jimin had gotten up from his seat and hugged Hoseok well Hoseok was still sitting.

Hoseok let out a small gasp from the sudden action Jimin had done. "Sorry, Hoseok I was just happy." Jimin smiled as he let go of Hoseok and stood up straight.