JiHope💕

Guys hold on this is a reminder it will be Jeon Jungkook's birthday in 4 day
__________________________________

Hoseok had gotten into the lobby to see the man who interrupted his fun. "Hey!" Hoseok shouted. The man stood up and groaned. "Just cause Jimin is gay doesn't give u right to ruin my ex-wives party!" Hoseok yelled before he hit the man in the face.

He heard a sudden gasps. "Hoseok!" Jimin yelled to Hoseok as he grabbed his arm. The man stood up straight to see Jimin. "I knew it u are a f*g!" The man pointed at Hoseok. Jimin gasped and looked around. "What the fuck did u say!" Hoseok blurted as he broke from Jimin's hold.

Once again Hoseok hit the man. "Hoseok!" Jimin blurted and grabbed Hoseok once again and dragged him into the apartment room. "Fuck!" Jimin sounded frustrated.

Yoongi popped out and slid into the kitchen where Jimin is. "My dad is here." Jimin groaned before Yoongi could say anything. Yoongi let a low gasp out as he looked at Hoseok's bloody fist.

He looked back at Jimin looking for any blood on him. "What the fuck even happened!?" Yoongi asked. Jimin explained and groaned. Yoongi smirked and nodded. "Good job J-hope." Yoongi smiled. Hoseok let out a low gasp as his eyes widen. "J who..." Jimin asked.

Yoongi looked at Jimin. "He did street dancing before his fancy job!" Yoongi explained. Jimin gasped and his eyes widen. "That's where I know u from!" Jimin bounced up and down with excitement.

Hoseok groaned and looked down. "Dance!" Yoongi smiled. Hoseok shook his head and sat down. Jimin pouted and sat next to him. "Please Hobi!" Jimin pouted more. Hoseok gave in and groaned. "Play a song." Hoseok sighed.

Yoongi squealed and went to turn on music. Hoseok stood up in the living room and soon noticed the song from one of his street performances.

Hoseok relaxed his mind feeling the beat to the music. Yoongi smiled and sat next to Jimin. Hoseok breathed out and in before he moved a foot to the left and his head along gently feeling the vibe and the beat to the music.

Jimin and Yoongi watched in entertainment. Hoseok danced half the song until he stopped and waited for the beat to drop. "This is my favorite part!" Yoongi squealed once again. Jimin watched as Hoseok slowly started to take off his denim jacket and scarf.

Jimin gasped as Hoseok grinned down to the floor with a smirk and a glare at him. The music soon stopped which happened as someone knocked at the door. Hoseok stood up straight as he collected his stuff and stood there watched as Yoongi went to open it.

A blue tall haired man entered along with a light brown-haired one entered next. "Joonie Jin!" Jimin smiled as he stood up and went to hug Namjoon. "Pretty sure I saw your dad sitting on a chair with a bloody lip." Namjoon smiled. Jimin just nodded and stared at Hoseok.