JiHope💕

They soon arrived at Chaewon's parent,t's house and Hoseok knocked at the front door. After a few seconds, they were greeted by Chaewon.

 After a few seconds, they were greeted by Chaewon

"Hey, guys!" Chawon smiled and waved. "Hey, Chaewon this is my best friend Kim Namjoon!" Jimin introduced Namjoon. Chaewon smiled and greeted them inside since she already knew Jin.

They went outside where Jimin was hit by the smell of frying food and sounds Soju caps falling to the floor. "Hobi!" A little boy yelled with excitement. "Sung-ho!" Hoseok smiled as he got onto one knee and hugged Sung-ho.

 "Sung-ho!" Hoseok smiled as he got onto one knee and hugged Sung-ho

"Hi, I'm Jimin." He greeted himself as he kneed down next to Hoseok. Sung-ho smiled cutely and went to go Jimin. Namjoon and Jin watched with a smile.

"Where is your mother Sung-ho?" Hoseok asked. Sung-ho pointed at a woman standing behind Jin.

"Hobi Hyung!" She smiled as he got up from his knee and gave her a tight hug

"Hobi Hyung!" She smiled as he got up from his knee and gave her a tight hug. "Hayoon I can smell the gay on u!" Hoseok smiled. Hayoon scoffed and pushed Hoseok off of her.

"Of course u would know what that smells like," Chaewon mumbled. Jin scoffed and slightly pushed her. "Anyway, Chaewon can u take Sung-ho to get some of the food?" Hayoon asked. She nodded and grabbed Sung-ho's hand and took him to get food at the tables.

"Anyway who are u guys?" She asked. Jimin extends a hand. "Park Jimin." He smiled. She smiled back and happily, shook his hand back.
She faced Namjoon with her hand still extended. "I'm Kim Namjoon!" He introduced himself shaking her hand.

"Yeah, I already know u Seokjin Hyung." She passed him facing back towards Hoseok. "What-" Jin tried to say but was interrupted by Namjoon nudging him.

They talked for a while before they heard a sudden yell and a man yelling. "Where the fuck is Jimin!?" The man yelled. Jimin gasped from the sight of his dad. "Fuck!" He groaned.

Hoseok pulled Jimin behind him. "Jimin isn't here!" Hoseok yelled over the screaming. Hoseok caught the man's eye and the man walked towards him. "If u see him tell him his dad is here and he will be waiting in front of his apartment!" The man demanded. Hoseok scoffed and looked away from the man.

"It is me Namjoon sir I'll make sure Jimin gets the message!" Namjoon hurried in. The man nodded and left through the gate on the side. "I got to go u guys wanna come or u guys wanna catch a uber?" Jimin hurriedly talked.

"Namjoon and Jin stay here with Hayoon!" Hoseok demanded and he rushed out of the party with Jimin. They got into the car with Hoseok driving. "Why does he want to see u?" Hoseok asked with curiosity on his face. Jimin sighed and relaxed his head on the back of the seat.

"He knows I'm gay and he is incredibly homophobic!" Jimin explained with furcation. Hoseok groaned and they sat the rest of the way quietly. They soon got to the parking lot where Hoseok was the first out of the car rushing towards the apartment leaving Jimin behind.