JiHope💕

"Your welcome Jungkook-ah!" Jimin hugged him back and placed the cake on the counter. Everyone gathered around the cake and sang Jungkook happy birthday.

Time skip at night

"I'm going home Hoseok-ah u coming?" Jin asked. Jimin looked at Hoseok. "Yes, but hold on," Hoseok answered and stood up.

Hoseok grabbed a small box from his bag and walked towards Jungkook. "Happy birthday Jungkook-ah." Hoseok smiled and handed him the small box.

"Thank u Hoseok-Hyung." Jungkook smiled back and grabbed the box. Jimin smiled and leaned against Yoongi. "Bye Hoseok-ah." Namjoon waved and sat next to Jungkook.

Hoseok waved and glanced at Jimin. "Let's go Hoseok-ah!" Jin rushed. Jin and Hoseok left leaving Namjoon Jungkook Yoongi and Jimin in the living room.

"I better be going to bye Jungkookie." Namjoon showed his dimples and hugged Jungkook. "Where is my hug!?" Yoongi blurted which made the room get filled with laughs. Namjoon stood up and walked to Yoongi. He gave Yoongi a tight hug.

"Bye Jiminie." Namjoon and hugged him. Jimin hugged him back and let out a sigh. "Bye Namjoon-Hyung." Jimin smiled and let him go. Namjoon left the apartment and Jimin glanced at Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah time to go to bed work tomorrow." Jimin smiled and watched as Jungkook groaned and went to his room. "Let's go Yoongi-Hyung." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's wrist and walked to the room. Jimin let go of Yoongi and went towards his closet. He grabbed comfortable clothes for him and yoongi and placed the clothes on the bed.

Jimin changed as Yoongi changed to. Jimin flopped himself on the bed and grabbed his phone.

2 new notifications

He sighed and looked at the first one.

Hobi

Hobi: It was a fun day...

Jimin: Yeah what did u give Jungkookie?

Hobi: Nothing special don't worry

Jimin: I wasn't worried in the first place!

Hobi: Okay whatever u say

Jimin smiled softly and looked at the second notification.

Chaewon

Chaewon: Are u free this Tuesday?

Jimin: No I have work...

Chaewon: What about after?

Jimin: Uh yeah

Chaewon: Would u want to go with me for a drink?

Jimin: Sure

Chaewon: Okay at 7?

Jimin: Sure...

Jimin put his phone away on the charger. He looks at Yoongi who was asleep and snoring lightly. He turned to his side and closed his eyes.

In the morning with Hoseok

He groaned as he woke up. "Hoseok-ah!" Jin shouted which brought Hoseok to bolt up. "What's wrong Jin-Hyung!?" Hoseok shouted back as he ran down the stairs.

Hoseok turned a corner to be greeted by Jin.

"Nothing but good morning here is your food

"Nothing but good morning here is your food." Jin smiled and placed food onto a plate for Hoseok. It was quiet as Hoseok had an angry expression. Jin nervously laughed and went to put food on his own plate. Hoseok sighed and went to sit down.

"Taehyung wants to come over and drink with us," Jin told Hoseok as he stuffed his face with food.