JiHope💕

Jimin got to the apartment parking lot and got out with Jungkook. They entered into the apartment and sighed. "I am so tired!" Jungkook whined.

Jimin laughed and flopped onto the couch. Jungkook went into his room and closed the door leaving Jimin alone on the couch.

He sighed to himself as he laid down and closed his eyes.

With Hobi

He got home and entered into the house. Hoseok went into the kitchen to see Jin cooking food. "How was your day?" Hoseok asked which startled Jin.

"U scared me and it was great staying home." Jin sarcastically said. Hoseok smiled and sat at a chair. "U should get a job at the ice cream place. There is a good pay and u would be able to still get sleep." Hoseok smiled.

Jin nodded in agreement and placed some food onto the plates. They ate there food and Hoseok decided to clean up. Jin went into his room leaving Hoseok alone in the kitchen.

He finished with the dishes and he went into his room. He changed and flopped onto the bed. He looked at his phone one more time and groaned.

Chaewon

Chaewon: Thank u for getting the papers in

Hoseok: Yeah whatever

Hoseok phone away on the desk and closed his eyes.

IM SORRY THIS IS ALL AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT DYNAMITE ❤❤❤

AND DONT FORGET TO SHOW ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR OUR BOYS ❤😍 I LOVE U GUYS

DONT FORGET THAT HOBI LOOKS LIKE THIS

I LITERALLY DIED WATCHING THE MV SO YEHH