JiHope💕

"Okay, imma go get changed." Hoseok smiled and went into his room. He changed quickly and checked himself in the mirror.

 He changed quickly and checked himself in the mirror

Hoseok went back downstairs and grabbed his keys. He got into the car and soon started to drive. He sighed to himself as he looked around. He soon got to work and entered the building.

He greeted people on his way to his office. He entered his office and sat at his chair. He looked at the door that was now opened by Taehyung.

 He looked at the door that was now opened by Taehyung

"Hey, Taehyungie." Hoseok smiled. Taehyung smiled back and sat in front of him. "I'll bring Soju and u bring Jimin with u to drink with us," Taehyung smirked. Hoseok nodded and looked Taehyung in the eyes. "Bring Jungkook-ah." Hoseok smiled.

Taehyung nodded and left the room.

With Jimin

He realized he was late. "U took to long in the shower Hyung!" Jungkook shouted and watched as Jimin scrambled throw his clothes. "I think I know that Jungkook-ah!" Jimin shouted back and found a perfect outfit.

 "I think I know that Jungkook-ah!" Jimin shouted back and found a perfect outfit

"Jungkook-ah u ready!?" Jimin asked as he rushed out of his room. 

"Yes let's go!" Jungkook rushed

"Yes let's go!" Jungkook rushed. They left out the building and towards the car. They got into the car and Jimin quickly started to car. Jimin soon drove towards work.

Time skip at work

They rushed inside and went there separate ways. Jimin entered into the office and saw how Hoseok had a bored and angry expression. "What's the excuse this time Jimin-ah?" Hoseok groaned. Jimin scoffed and sat across from Hoseok in the grey chair.

"It isn't an excuse I just took to long in the shower!" Jimin sighed. Hoseok scoffed and laughed. "Sounds like an excuse to me," Hoseok smirked. Jimin rolled his eyes and faced away from Hoseok.

"Would u want to come to my house and drink with me Jin-Hyung and Taehyungie?" Hoseok asked. Jimin thought about it and remembered he had to meet Chaewon. "I can't..." Jimin sighed. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "I'm meeting Chaewon." Jimin sighed. Hoseok scoffed and felt a sudden pain in his chest. Maybe jealousy?

"She is trouble and homophobic." Hoseok looked down. Jimin shook his head and sighed.

"I have a meeting." Hoseok sighed and left the room. Jimin stays in pure silence as the door slammed shut behind Hoseok.

He grabbed his phone and texted Namjoon.

Namjoon-Hyung

Jimin: Are u going to drink with Jin at Hoseokie-Hyung's?

Namjoon-Hyung: Since when do u call Hoseok-ah Hoseokie-Hyung?

Jimin: Just answer the question Hyung!

Namjoon-Hyung: Yes why?

Jimin: Hoseok asked me to go should I go?

Namjoon-Hyung: U should go I don't want u to miss out on Tae embarrassing himself!

Jimin: Fine but only if I get to choose what u wear!

Namjoon-Hyung: Fine

Jimin smirked and put his phone away. He rushed out of the office and towards Taehyung's. He knocked and waited a few seconds. Jungkook opened the door and greeted Jimin in. "Hoseokie-Hyung left me in the office," Jimin whined. Jungkook gasped and Taehyung chocked on air.