JiHope💕

"Then u owe me a favor," Hoseok said as he leaned back into his chair. Jimin sighed and thinks. 'I want to kiss u but I won't.' Jimin thought to himself.

"Then u win." Jimin sighed. "What what's going on!?" Suga asked. Jimin realized that he kissed all those people for no reason. "Nothing let's get more drinks Suga," Hoseok smirked and got up.

Suga stood up with him and walked to the bar leaving Jimin alone with more than 10 people glancing at him. Since he was a tease he would wave or wink sometimes. Hoseok and Suga came back with a few drinks than usual and sat down.

"Whoever can drink 10 of these shots first and they win we pay them 50 dollars," Hoseok smirked. They nodded and grabbed 10 shots each. "Ready...1...2...3." Hoseok counted and they all started to chug there shots.

Jimin felt slightly dizzy on the 7th shot but kept going not paying attention to Hoseok or Suga. He finished and looked at Hoseok and Suga and realized he won. He cheered and stood up. "Pay up!" Jimin demanded. Hoseok and Suga smiled and grabbed their wallets. They took out 50 and handed it to Jimin. "Well I'm drunk enough and its late Kookie will be worried," Jimin told the other. Hook stood up quickly and grabbed Jimin's arm. "I'll walk u to your car." Hoseok smiled.

Suga watched with entertainment as they walked out of the club. Jimin got to his car safely and he entered the car and buckled up. He saw that Hoseok was still standing there so he rolled down his window. "What?" Jimin's voice sounded raspy.

"Get out of the car." Hoseok sighed. Jimin did as told and stumbled out of the car. "U can't handle your liquor right." Hoseok groaned and walked Jimin to the passenger side and opened the door. Jimin sat down and watched as Hoseok walked to the driver's side. "What about your car?" Jimin asked. Hoseok sat down. "I'll tell Suga to pick me up," Hoseok answered. Jimin nodded and sighed.

He told Hoseok his address and they started to drive. Jimin said something softly and Hoseok glanced at him. "What did u say?" Hoseok asked. "I-I l-like u!" Jimin blurted as his cheeks turned red.

Hoseok looked at Jimin confused and back at the road. "Your drunk Jimin," Hoseok said. Jimin laughed and grabbed Hoseok's high. "Stop Jimin!" Hoseok groaned.

He got to the apartment parking lot and got out avoiding eye contact with Jimin. He opened the door and grabbed Jimin's hand and helped him out.

"U can wait for Suga inside I'm sure Kookie wouldn't mind," Jimin told Hoseok. They entered the apartment and saw how Jungkook was sitting on the couch and how clean the apartment was.

"Kookie~!" Jimin blurted as he stumbled towards him. Hoseok stood nervously in the entry. Jungkook stood up and caught Jimin in his arms.

"What the fuck..." Jungkook said softly as he laid Jimin onto the couch.