JiHope💕

Hoseok laughed out of nowhere startling Jimin a bit. "Why are u laughing?" Jimin chuckled. Hoseok smiled and made eye contact with Jimin. "U look cute tonight." Hoseok blushed. Jimin glanced at Jungkook and Taehyung and looked back at Hoseok.

"I know u won't remember this Hyung..." Jimin sighed. Hoseok moved his hand to Jimin's thigh. Jimin blushed as the man's grip got tighter. "I like u a lot Hoseokie-Hyung," Jimin admitted. Hoseok looked shocked. Jimin looked at how much Soju Hoseok had to drink it was only 2 bottles.

Jimin's eyes widen. "I..." Jimin groaned. Hoseok continued to look shocked. Jimin stood up and walked to the living room. "Bye Taehyungie come on guys let's go!" Jimin rushed as he grabbed Jungkook and Yoongi.

Hoseok chased after Jimin but it was too late. Hoseok watched as Jimin drove off. He went back inside and sat next to Taehyung with a pout. "What just happened Hyung?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok laid his head on Taehyung's lap and whined. "Jimin said he liked me and he freaked out!" Hoseok explained. Taehyung gasped and smiled.

"I knew it!" Taehyung smiled. Hoseok groaned and Taehyung turned confused. "Do u not like him Hyung?" Taehyung asked. "I..." Hoseok hesitated.

With Jimin

He drove fast embarrassment growing inside his stomach. "Slow down Jiminie!" Yoongi blurted as he hit his shoulder. Jimin sighed and slowed down. "What happened Hyung?" Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed. " I admitted to me having a crush on Hoseokie-Hyung cause I thought he was drunk!" Jimin blurted.

Yoongi holds in his laughed and Jungkook squealed. "It's not funny Hyung!" Jimin yelled at Yoongi well glancing at him and back at the road. Yoongi couldn't hold it back he laughed his guts out making Jimin groan and Jungkook laugh along with Yoongi.

They soon got home and everyone was serious. Jimin ignored everyone and grabbed clothes. He pushed Yoongi aside and entered the bathroom. He turned on the hot water and undressed himself. He entered into the bathroom trying his best to forget about what happened. "Buzzkill." He mumbled to himself.

He soon was done and dried himself. He changed into the clothes and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at his phone and saw a text message from Hoseok.

Hoseokie: Hyung

Hoseokie: Hyung: Can we talk?

Jimin: About?

Hoseokie: Hyung: U know just call me Jimin-ah!

Jimin: Fine

Jimin felt his phone ringing and left the bathroom to go outside. He answered as he reached outside.

Hoseok
Jimin about wha-

Jimin
Hoseokie-Hyung just forget what I said it was an accident!

Hoseok
So u think liking me was a mistake?

Jimin
*sigh* No Hoseokie-Hyung... Well yes, u are my boss...

Hoseok
*Fake laugh* Okay goodnight

Jimin
W-wai-

Jimin couldn't finish Hoseok hanged up. He sat at a bench at a park. He brings his legs up to his chest and hid his face in his knees. "Fuck.." Jimin sighed to himself and felt a tear fall from his eye.