JiHope💕

"How would u react when someone said it was a mistake when they said they liked u?" Hoseok scoffed as he clenched his fist. Jimin seemed shocked by Hoseok's answer but walked towards him. "I don't like u at all Hoseokie-Hyung," Jimin admitted.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he felt Jimin's hand on his shoulder. "I love u," Jimin mumbled. Hoseok's eyes widen and stood up and met eyes with Jimin. "But you are going on a date with Sun Jung." Hoseok gasped. Jimin chuckled and grabbed Hoseok's hands. "I don't like her I love u thought Hoseokie-Hyung!" Jimin smiled. Hoseok stayed quiet before Jimin let go of his hands. "G-go on a date with me Jimin-ah." Hoseok blurted with a smirk. Jimin almost instantly nodded.

Hoseok kissed Jimin's lips before he pulled away and sat down. Jimin blushed and went to sit down. "How does this happen?" Jimin chuckled. Hoseok looked up from his papers and lifted an eyebrow. "What do u mean?" Hoseok asked. "How do we go from being nervous around each other to mad to now going on a date?" Jimin laughed.

Hoseok laughed along. "What do I say to Sun Jung?" Jimin asked. Hoseok bit his lip softly and shrugged. Jimin scoffed and laughed. He grabbed his phone and sighed.

Sun Jung

Jimin: I made plans wont be able to make it to the date umm maybe next week?

Sun Jung: Oh okay Jiminie see u next week

Jimin: Okay

Jimin put his phone away and cleared his throat as he made eye contact with Hoseok. "I'm not used to u staring at me like that yet Hoseokie-Hyung!" Jimin laughed. Hoseok smirked and let out a small laugh. It soon was 6:56 and it was the end of work. "Bye Hoseokie-Hyung." Jimin waved at Hoseok as Hoseok wanted to stay at work and finish up.

Jimin got out of the building to be greeted by Kwan and Yoongi. "Yoongi-Hyung did u walk all the way over here?" Jimin asked as he gave Yoongi a tight hug. "No Kwan brought me here in his car he wants to take u somewhere so I can drive Jungkookie home." Yoongi smiled and extended a hand. Jimin glanced at Kwan and back at Yoongi. "O-okay." Jimin stuttered and handed Yoongi the keys.

Kwan smiled and grabbed Jimin's hand to bring him to Kwan's red car. "Someone is excited." Jimin laughed. Kwan smiled and opened the door for Jimin. "Thank u." Jimin smiled as he enters the car. Kwan smiled and entered the driver's side. They soon took out of the parking lot and Kwan driving in the direction of the park.

"Is this a date?" Kwan asked. Jimin scoffed and smiled. "No, we just met Kwan!" Jimin laughed. Kwan nervously laughed and placed his hand on Jimin's thigh. Jimin moved Kwan's hand. "I-I'm not g-gay." Jimin lied and moved closer to the door. Kwan scoffed.

"I saw the way u looked at Jung Hoseok when u left his office guilty cause u lied to your crush." Kwan stopped the car and leaned more towards Jimin.