JiHope💕

"What did u just say Hyung!?" Jungkook bolted up from his seat. Jimin looked confused. "Hoseokie-Hyung..." Jimin repeated. Once again Taehyung chocked on-air and Jungkook gasped. "Since when did u call Hoseok-Hyung Hoseokie-Hyung!?" Jungkook gasped out. Jimin groaned.

"I can call Hoseokie-Hyung whatever u called him Hopie and I didn't question u!" Jimin blurted. Taehyung gasped. "U called him what!?" Taehyung joined in on the shock. Jungkook scoffed.

"Okay, we can get this out of the way everyone says what they call Hobi and no one speaks of it again." Taehyung smiled. Jimin nodded. "Jungkook is the youngest go." Taehyung pointed at the younger.

Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes. "Hoseok-Hyung, Hopie, Hobi, and Hyungie." Jungkook blurted and sighed of relief. "Taehyungie go." Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"Hoseokie-Hyung, Hyungie, and Hobi and Hopie," Taehyung admitted. Jimin sighed as he tried to remember everything he called Hoseok. "Hoseokie-Hyung and Hoseok-Hyung," Jimin smirked. Taehyung and Jungkook nodded. "I better be getting back to the office." Jimin smiled.

(I'm sorry guys I just remembered something Yoongi has been in the story since the beginning which played the role of Hoseok's best friend but I totally forgot and now he plays the role of Jimin's best friend... So I'm sorry that I forgot)

Jimin sat in the office bored as ever. He heard a sudden and knocked and groaned. He stood up and rushed to the door. He opened it to be greeted by Yoongi?

"What are u doing here Yoongi-Hyung?" Jimin asked. Yoongi pushed past him and sat at Hoseok's chair. "We need to talk Jimin-ah!" Yoongi pointed at the grey chair across from him.

Jimin raised an eyebrow but listened to his Hyung he sat at the grey chair and placed his hands in his lap. "Jimin-ah I want to move out the apartment with u and Jungkook-ah." Yoongi smiled. Jimin raised his eyebrow once again.

"With me yours and Jungkook-ah's money we could buy something nice more space for us separate rooms!" Yoongi blurted. Jimin sighed. Jimin didn't wanna move from the place he loved but he knew that Yoongi-Hyung needed his own space.

"I'll think about it go to work Hyung." Jimin lowered his head and sighed. Yoongi nodded and left the office. Jimin placed his hands on the desk and laid his head on them. He just wanted Hoseok to come back already.

He lit up as he heard the door open. "Hoseokie-Hyung!" He smiled as he turned around only to be disappointed. "Chaewon what are u doing here?" Jimin asked.

He let out a low gasp as he saw the blue eyed girl crying softly with a red nose and very puffy eyes

He let out a low gasp as he saw the blue eyed girl crying softly with a red nose and very puffy eyes. She almost collapsed but was caught by Jimin. "What happened Chaewon!?" Jimin gasped out as he placed her on the seat.

"Hoseokie..." She mumbled. She tried to stand up but fell back to her seat from how  exhausted she is. "At my place f-fight... y-your d-d-dad." She mumbled. Jimin knew exactly what she was trying to say.