JiHope💕

They entered into Hoseok's car and Jimin smiled feeling more and more comfortable around him. They go into a nearby coffee shop lot and get off the car. Hoseok grabbed his wallet. "I'll pay for my own." Jimin smiled. Hoseok shook his head and grabbed Jimin's wallet from him. "No." Hoseok blankley said before he started to walk Jimin chasing after him.

"I'm not going to keep it don't worry." Hoseok laughed. Jimin scoffed and followed behind Hoseok. They entered the cafe and sat.

A small woman went up to there table and smiled. "I would like the cafe latte." Hoseok smiled making the women smile wider. Jimin cleared his throat nervously. "Can I have a cafe mocha." Jimin nervously said. The women nodded and left the table.

Hoseok chuckled and slid his hand next to Jimin's. "Don't be nervous." Hoseok winked softly making Jimin's heart race and his face turn light pink. "Woo Seok said hi!" Jimin blurted. Hoseok's eyes widen. "Woo Seok tall black-haired tattoo underneath his eye?" Hoseok gasped. Jimin nodded and raised an eyebrow.

"Stay away from him Jimin-ah promise me!" Hoseok shouted softly. Jimin nodded with hesitation. Hoseok leaned back into his seat and stuffed his hands into his pockets. Jimin pouted softly from the sudden reaction.

The women came back and placed the drinks on the table with a smile and a soft bow. Hoseok grabbed his drink and sipped it. "Sorry." Hoseok mumbled. Jimin sipped his own paying no attention to Hoseok. "I'm sorry Jimin-ah," Hoseok repeated more clearly. Jimin nodded and drank half of his coffee. Hoseok sighed and grabbed Jimin's cup. "I said sorry," Hoseok told Jimin. "I know u did!" Jimin scoffed.

Hoseok tsked and rolled his eyes giving the cup back. "Let's go." Hoseok scoffed back and placed money on the table. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and followed after Hoseok. They got into the car and Hoseok kept his eyes on the road. The car grew awkwardly quiet and Jimin sighed.

"Are u mad Hoseokie-Hyung?" Jimin asked. Hoseok's heart grew weak from Jimin calling him "Hoseokie-Hyung". Hoseok shook his head and glanced at Jimin. "A-Are u sure?" Jimin asked. "Yes." Hoseok blankley said no emotions showed. Jimin sighed and kept his eyes on Hoseok's side view.

They got to work and entered into the building together. Jimin heared a man say. "They have gotten oddly close don't u think?" Jimin glanced at the man giving the man shivers down his spine. They entered into Hoseok's office Hoseok sat down at his chair and Jimin stood by the door.

Jimin walked towards Hoseok's desk confidently. "Are we still going to that date?" Jimin asked and sat at the grey chair. Hoseok glanced up at Jimin. "Yes." Hoseok once again blankley said. Jimin nodded and looked down at his hands. "Is something on your mind?" Hoseok asked. Jimin shook his head and stood up. "S-sorry." Jimin stuttered not so confident anymore.

He started to walk before he felt Hoseok's hand wrap around his wrist and pull him back. They were now face to face Jimin slightly needing to lift his head. Hoseok grabbed the man's chin and kissed his soft lips. Jimin wrapped his arms around the man's neck wanting the kiss to last forever.