JiHope💕

Jimin bolted out the building and towards his car leaving Chaewon in the office. He started to the car and headed towards Chaewon's. After a few minutes of his anxiety and anger, he got to Chaewon's.

He heard Hayoon yelling Sung-ho crying and Hoseok pants and his dad's pants to all coming from the backyard. He bolted to the back anger in his veins. He saw the Hayoon yelling at Jimin's dad to get off of Hoseok and Sung-ho who was on Hayoon's hip.

"I got this get home," Jimin yelled over Sung-ho's crying. Hayoon nodded and left the back yard. "Dad!" Jimin yelled to get his dad off of Hoseok. His dad looked at him with a smirk and got off of Hoseok. "Leave him alone!" Jimin blurted without hesitation.

Hoseok sat up with a bloody lip and a black eye. "This f*g got what he deserved u next!" His dad yelled as he pushed Jimin slightly. Hoseok let out a growl as he tried to stand up but fell back down. Jimin stood his ground. "Leave!" Jimin shouted as he pushed his dad back.

His dad pushed Jimin back this time harder almost making Jimin trip. "Leave now!" Jimin growled and made eye contact with his dad his eyes becoming black. "What are u going to do!" His dad yelled back. Jimin hit the man repeatedly in the stomach until he pushed him to the ground.

"Hoseok get up let's go!" Jimin shouted as he finally saw his dad wasn't able to get up. Hoseok groaned as he tried to get up but couldn't. Jimin rushed to Hoseok and used his strength to pick Hoseok up and wrap his arm around his waist. "C'mon hurry!" Jimin rushed as they hurried to the car. They reached the car to only be greeted by Hayoon and Sung-ho. "Get in the car Hayoon sit in the back Sung-ho can sit in the back with Hoseokie-Hyung!" Jimin blurted.

Hoseok felt his heart flutter from Jimin calling him 'Hoseokie-Hyung'. Jimin opened the door to help Hoseok lay in the back with Sung-ho. Jimin rushed to the driver seat and turned his car on.

"How did this happen?" Jimin questioned as he soon started to drive. Hayoon sighed. "He came out of nowhere I contacted Hoseokie-ah and he came to our rescue but Chaewon ran all the way towards your work for your help since Hoseokie-ah needed help," Hayoon explained.

Jimin groaned and stopped at a red light. He looked behind him to see Hoseok half asleep and smirking from Sung-ho's soft tone. They soon got to his work and got off the car. Hoseok carried Sung-ho on his hip which made Jimin awe.

They entered into the office where they found Taehyung Chaewon and Jungkook. "What happened why is she here!?" Taehyung blurted. Hoseok placed Sung-ho on the couch next to Hayoon. "What happened to your beautiful face Hoseok-Hyung!?" Jungkook gasped.