JiHope💕

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON

He felt his back pushed against the wall and his hands pinned above his head. "Hoseokie-Hyung what are u doing?" Jimin asked. Hoseok tightens his grips on Jimin making Jimin groan. "Are u ashamed that people might learn about us Jimin-ah?!" Hoseok asked. Jimin shook his head. "I-I don't c-care i-if people f-find o-out H-Hoseokie-H-Hyung!" Jimin stuttered.

Jimin felt weak under Hoseok small chuckles and smirks. "Then why did u smirk at those two girls Jimin-ah," Hoseok asked. Jimin looked at Hoseok with nervous eyes. "I heard them calling us a couple and gay and I'm not ready to come out yet!" Jimin admitted tears threatening to come out.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "What girls?" Hoseok asked. Jimin tried to remember. "One girl in a pink pastel crop top with a white skirt and basic white Van's with a black backpack and her hair was half up and half down," Jimin explained. Hoseok was shocked by Jimin's skills. "The other one was wearing a black crop top with a logo with dark blue ripped jeans with black combat boots and her hair was a dark purple with a highlight of blue and she had bangs and her hair was perfectly flat." Jimin said nervously.

Hoseok eyes widen slightly not believing Jimin remembers that. He let go of Jimin and patted his head. "Your just like Jungkook." Jimin groaned. Hoseok laughed and sighed. "U also need to stop surprising me just say it like a normal person if u have a problem," Jimin explained. Hoseok sighed.

"But that isn't me! Me attacking u is like my charm." Hoseok winked and sat at his chair. Jimin laughed and watched as Hoseok started looking and examining each paper. Jimin sighed and felt his phone buzz. He grabbed his phone and saw it was a text from Jungkook.

Jungkookie

Jungkookie: Hyung where were u last night?

Jimin: I was at Hoseokie-Hyung's he wanted me to just spend the night

Jungkookie: U sure it was only for that reason?

Jimin: Stop Jungkookie and get to work!

Jimin was about to put his phone away when he still hasn't responded to Kwan. He looked at the text.

Kwan

Kwan: I'm sorry Jimin-ah I shouldn't have made a move like that I'm so sorry please forgive me!

Jimin: No

He put his phone away and looked at Hoseok. "Can u please get me coffee," Hoseok asked with a pout not bothering to look up at Jimin. "That's what assistants are for." Jimin smiled and left the office. He went into the break room and went towards the coffee machine another girl he didn't recognize was there too.

"Excuse me have u seen someone named Woo Seok around here?" The women asked

"Excuse me have u seen someone named Woo Seok around here?" The women asked. Jimin held a coffee cup to the coffee machine and looked at the woman. "N-No not recently." Jimin smiled and looked back at the cup.

"I'm his little sister and I need to know where he and I know u know him so either u tell me or die." The woman threatened.