Chapter 01 - The Diaper

-A time-traveling delivery man from the future while traveling through a wormhole unknowingly drops a package and it lands in the present-

William is a fine average earning 22 years old young man, he lives in a foreign country away from his home country In an apartment. His best friend Anthony lives just 4 floors above in the same building.

Ever since William was around 14 he had this desire to somehow become younger but, he never could, but it's all about to change ;)

William wakes up, brushes his teeth, starts getting ready for work, but then, realizes that it's the weekend and stops doing so and just comfortably lays down on the bed to relax. He reaches out with his arm to grab his phone kept on top of the side table when a mysterious portal opens above his head (the wormhole) and a package drops right on his face (the package which the future delivery man dropped).

William: "OUCH! WTF?! Where the heck did this come from....? And what the heck was that portal?! I am certainly not dreaming, am I?" *slaps himself just to make sure that he isn't dreaming* "Yup, totally not dreaming..."*notices a note on the package and reads it* "Thank you for ordering the brand new ARD3000. Open it to read the instructions."

William's thoughts: "What I don't remember ordering anything?! and what is this ARD3000 never heard of such a thing is this a prank? no can't be, that portal was too surreal for being a prank... I guess just checking what's inside won't harm..."

William: *opens the package and finds an adult diaper along with an instruction manual*

William's thought's: "WTF... an adult diaper...? oh well, let's read the instruction manual this has totally not got to be any ordinary diaper as it just came out of a portal" *takes a look at the instruction manual* "Okay so... WOAH THIS MANUAL IS FROM THE FUTURE! It's more than a century away from my current year! OMG, I swear if this is a prank this has to be the best one that ever existed! okay, so it says this diaper allows the ability to change their age for anyone who wears it, OMG MY GOD! NO WAY! THANK YOU, GOD! God probably blessed me with this because I gave some money to a poor homeless lady yesterday! But, let's Just wear it first! OMG, I CAN'T WAIT TO TURN BACK INTO A KID! I REALLY REALLY HOPE THIS ISN'T A DREAM."

William: *wears the diaper and it feels strangely comfy*

William's thought's: "Oh wow, this is weird... it feels nice... okay now what to do next..." *continues reading the manual* "Okay, so I can set the age I wanna be by doing this... I see, okay then let's try it out!"

As William was about to try it out he gets interrupted by a couple of knocks on the door of his apartment.

William: *whispers to himself* "OH F***!"

He quickly tries to remove the diaper but it doesn't move an inch, it's supposedly stuck on him! So, he just wears his pants on the diaper in an attempt to hide it, and nervously opens the door. He is then greeted by his best friend Anthony.

Anthony: "Hey William! wassup?"
William (trying to act as normal as he can): "Hi Anthony, what brings you here today?" *nervous smile*
Anthony: "Well, We discussed we would hang out this weekend, forgot?"
William: "Oh right..." *nervous smile* "let's hang out in my apartment for a while and let's talk about where we should go."
Anthony: "Alright, fine with me!".

________________________________

Please vote and comment, I will write more.

Consider following me to stay updated to my content or just to make me happy. <3