Chapter 20 - Back Home

William now alone at Anthony's house, roams around and thinks of what to do.

William's thoughts: "Well, I am 5 years old now, and that too with a family... Great. Now what? I just live? Hmm... well, guess so."

He then lazily lies on the bed and just rests.

Williams thoughts: "It's been a really long time since I have had this much free time on my hands, feels extremely stress-free, I have zero responsibilities, I am not sure whether I like it or not tho."

He grabs his phone and just continues browsing the Internet.

-Time skip-

Nora arrives at home and finds William sleeping on the sofa with the T.V on.

She turns off the T.V and carefully carries William to the bedroom, places him on the bed, and lovingly covers him with a blanket.

She then goes to the bathroom, takes a bath and changes her clothes. Then she decides to relax, she grabs a pack of popcorn, turns on the AC, and then watches some Netflix while relaxing on the sofa and munching on some popcorn.

Nora's thoughts: "Finally some rest..."

Just then she is interrupted by knocks on the door.

Nora's thoughts: "Oh, it must be Anthony!"

She gets up the sofa, walks to the door, unlocks it, and is greeted by Anthony.

Nora: "Hello!"
Anthony: "Hi, thanks for the stay... I will go now, I am here to take William."
Nora while smiling: "Oh, it's no biggie, you are welcome to stay whenever you like! Also, William is asleep..."
Anthony: "Oh... okay, I guess I will have to carry him."
Nora: "Yeah, he's so cute..." *happy face*
"Also, before you go..." *goes to the kitchen and comes back with a box of pasta* "Here, this is the leftover pasta, since both of you liked it... I want you to have it." *hands the box of pasta to Anthony*
Anthony: "Oh! Yea, they were delicious! Thanks!" *Smiles*
Nora: *happy smile* "My pleasure!"

He then carries William while asleep with one arm and the box pasta with his other hand and leaves Nora's apartment with a goodbye.

-Time Skip-

William wakes up and finds himself on a bed and in a different house. He turns around and notices Anthony sleeping beside him. He realizes that he is now in Anthony's apartment and quietly gets down the bed as to not disturb Anthony's sleep.

He looks at the time realizes it's nightfall.

William's thoughts: "Well, I teleported here lol. Anthony must have carried me all the way, can't believe I was asleep the whole time... Oh well, now that I am awake let's freshen up. Also, I knew kids sleep more than adults but I never thought it would be this long."

He goes to the bathroom grabs the stool, pees, and brushes his teeth.

William's thoughts: "Well... I died with boredom back at Nora's house and slept. I don't want that to happen again, so... what should I do now that I am at Anthony's house, hmmm... OH, yes, I can read the instructions manual for the age-changing diaper as I am pretty sure he didn't tell me everything written in it."

_______________________________

Thanks for reading, please vote if you like the story and follow me to stay updated for more!

Thanks for reading once again, have a great day!