Chapter 08 - Pre-Kindergarten?

Anthony: "Thank you, you are the best of all best friends someone can ask for, I'm going to have the smartest son." *winks with a tongue out*
William: "You too are a great friend, BTW, to get things clear, I am only doing this because I want to experience the life of a child."
Anthony: "So, according to what you said earlier, do you want to go pre-kindergarten?"
William: "Yea!"
Anthony: "Alright, so the requirement is... 4-5 year olds, so which one will you be?"
William: "Hmmm, I guess I will be 5, I think 4 is a bit too young."
Anthony: "Alright then, go ahead, do the stuff."
William: *nods* "Ok, Mr.daddy!" *laughs and goes to the wardrobe in the bedroom*
Anthony: *blush*
Anthony's thoughts: "This is going to be extremely ackward, isn't it?"

William then opens the wardrobe and grabs the diaper, removes his pant and puts the diaper on. Then he sets the age to 5 and the diaper gets flooded with pee and poop and he regresses to a 9 year old, his t-shirt suddenly being really loose.

William's thoughts: "OH NO! I MESSED UP... I forgot about my clothes!" *Panic* "There's nothing I can do now... I have to talk with Anthony."

William approaches the hall while trying to hide his diaper with his t-shirt and sees Anthony notices him get out of the bedroom without pants.

Anthony: *laughs* "l will get you some 5 year old clothes tommorow I suggest you sleep in just a diaper today. I won't buy any clothes since you are just 4 years away now from being a 5 year old."
William: "..o....ok" *realizes he sounded a lot like a kid now with the high pitched voice of a 9 year old and heads to bed with just a diaper, covers his body with a blanket and falls asleep*

-NEXT DAY-

William wakes up and realizes he is 8 years old, he goes to bathroom which looks really big now. He could reach for his shampoo and toothbrush and stuff really easily but he had to reach for it.

William's thoughts: "I won't be able to take the shampoo and toothbrush at age 5, I will need a stool or something to climb ...but, I guess that's a part of childhood."

While having a relaxing bath he noticed that water from the shower covered almost his entire body, which didn't happen when he was an adult, it was one of the things which was ok but, still annoyed him. Also the water droplets felt just a tad bit heavier but it was fine.

He gets out of the bathroom, dries up himself with a towel which is now big enough to cover his entire body which William found really convinient and comfortable although noticeably heavier. He also noticed that he felt lot more tired after coming out of the bathroom after a bath, but, he also felt the room temperature a bit more cooler than usual.

He then goes to the hall to check if Anthony is home and instead finds a note as usual:

He then goes to the kitchen and there was a box with something to eat in it. He picked up the box and suddenly started pooping he regressed to 6 years old and the apartment grew in size right before his eyes. He was really young now. He carried the now heavier and bigger box and placed it on the table, and he realized he couldn't sit as easily on the sofa as he could when he was 12, he was really short now. He sat on the edge of the sofa and shifted himself backwards, The sofa was now huge and his legs were hanging away from the ground. But, he found the sofa really nice to sit on. He opened the box and was greeted with a small tuna sandwich. He thought that it was quite small in size and thought that he would starve later on, but, to his surprise it was enough to satisfy his hunger. He also watched some T.V while eating, after eating, he peed his pants turning 5 years old and regained his bowel control, although it was a lot weaker now as he had bladder control equivalent to that of a 5 year old.

He was now feeling sleepy, his body clock and the regression must've somehow messed him up. He goes to wardrobe which was now quite hard to open, takes out a grey t-shirt and a black pant both of which were perfect for his size. As he approached the bed he realized he has to climb it now, after climbing the now 'king-size' bed he notices teddy bear on the bed he must've overlooked it earlier after waking up, "Anthony must've have bought this for me..." he thought. He curled up in the blanket and slept beside the teddy bear (The cover page of this book).

[Author - Cryo Zircon: Once again, In case you have 10 IQ, the bed is king size in William's perspective.]

_________________________________

Thank you so much for reading my story everyone. I can't thank you enough for the support you have given me.

Consider following me to stay updated to my content.

Please vote or comment it really brightens up my day.
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧