Chapter 05 - William alone

As the day passed William peed in his diaper once more and then slept, now, he is 17 year old sleeping in a bed.
His clothes are visibly loose now but they don't fall off easily.

-NEXT DAY-

William wakes up and realizes something is different and then he remembers about how he's seventeen now, but, still something feels a bit off... As he gets out of the bed and stands up, his pants starts to fall down and his shirt seems quite bigger than yesterday... He walks to a nearby mirror and sees a 15 year old refection of himself... *small gasp*

Williams thoughts: "I must've pooped in my diaper as I definitely couldn't have peed as I remember peeing before sleep. Oh no, I can't wear these clothes anymore, they are getting quite loose."

He starts looking for Anthony to ask for assistance, but, Anthony was nowhere to be found in the apartment.

Then he comes across a note near the entry door of the apartment, it said:-

______________________________________Note: Anthony works as a Real Estate Agent

Note: Anthony works as a Real Estate Agent.
______________________________________

After reading the note he brushes his teeth, takes a bath and pees in his diaper which turns him into a fourteen year old.

After that he gets changed into the clothes Anthony left for him beside the bed and looks at himself in the mirror.

William's thoughts: "wow, 8 years younger than my original self in nearly a day and I can't believe I looked so different... I am also bit shorter now. I look so young, I wonder how I will look as a twelve year old." *touches and observes his reflection and his real body* "this is almost too good to be true, but it's true. I feel so happy, thank you Anthony for the clothing they are perfect for the 14 year old me."

He lays on the bed relaxed and just breathes thinking about his new reality.

-10 minutes later-

William: *goes to the kitchen to eat the pancakes Anthony left for him*
William: *grabs the box of pancakes and goes back to the hall near the T.V and places the box of pancakes on the table in front of the sofa and then takes a seat on the sofa*
William (while sitting on the sofa): *realizes the sofa seems a bit more spacious because he is younger and he could make his leg hang from the sofa and not touch the ground if he wanted to but the distance between the ground and his hanging legs was miniscule*

He turns on the T.V, opens the box of pancakes and watches some shows on Netflix while eating pancakes.

-12 minutes later-

He starts feeling full and realizes that he ate a bit less than he usually does, and then he realizes that it's probably because he's younger now.

He keeps the leftover back in the box and places it in the fridge.

He then arrives at a realization that he just peed in his diaper and turns into a 13 year old. There isn't much of a difference except that his height has decreased a bit causing his clothes to become loose and his body hair has shrinked.

William's thoughts: "Having no bladder control after having control for your entire life feels very strange... A normal person sure does poop and pee a lot."

He then takes his phone and realizes he can play games now that he doesn't have a job anymore. He browses through the apps available on the internet and downloads a couple of popular games. He then spends hours playing games, but, doesn't even realize it. While playing he poops in his diaper but only regresses by one year as he reaches his set age and turns into a 12 year old, his clothes can no longer fit him and only tiny strands of hair remain on his body, but, he doesn't care as he is really into a game he is playing also he is lying on the sofa so his lose clothes don't bother him much. He also regains his ability to control his pee and poop although just a tiny bit weaker as his bladder control power is now that of a 12 year old. He spends the rest of the day playing in his overgrown clothing and dozes off on the sofa.

____________________________

I wrote a lot today for some reason just because I felt like it, so, ENJOY! (This and previous chapter written today itself.)

And, please let me know what you think about my story in the comments below it helps out a lot, I will keep on writing more. Cya next chapter.

Consider following me to stay updated to my content or just to make me happy. <3