Chapter 03 - Fired

William sets his desired age to 12 just to be a bit on the safe side and just to try it out first. And, all of a sudden he loses all his control over his ability pee and poop which results in flooding of the diaper but it gets absorbed into the diaper and he regresses by 3years so now he turns 19-year-old right in front of Anthony's eyes.

His appearance changes very slightly and his clothes almost fit the same way but it was enough to know that it worked.

Anthony: "Oh my-"
William: "GAWD! OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ACTUALLY WORKED OMG OMG OH MY GAAAAAWDDD!!!!"
Anthony after a moment of silence: "Ummm, what age did you set it to again?"
William: "12"
Anthony: "Well, you certainly can't go to your job as a 12-year-old, that would obviously be disastrous" *laughs* "So, what are you going to do about it?"
William: "Well... at this rate I guess I will be 12 within 2 or 3 more days, let me ask my boss a leave for a week or two."
Anthony: "ok..."

William proceeds to call his boss to request a leave and just as he's about to call his boss, his boss calls him.
William gets surprised and nervous and Anthony laughs at the coincidence.

Anthony: "What are the chances of that!"
William: *accepts the call* "Good Afternoon, boss..."
Boss: "William, Do you know why I have called you today?"
William (nervously): "...n...no..."
Boss: "Well, I am really sorry to say this, but, as your manager, I have to fire you, you have been slacking off a lot and there are better employees waiting to be hired. I am sorry but this the end of the road of your job, you are fired."
William: "..."
Boss: "Anything you wanna say?"
William: "...no"
Boss: "Good." *cuts call*
William: *freaks out*
Anthony: "Well, that went smoothly. Don't worry, you can stay with me." *Winks*
William: "no... I can't do that you don-"
Anthony: "I insist, I will take care of everything food, shelter, clothes, you name it, after all, what are friends for?"
William: "...Thank you so much, I am really grateful."
Anthony: "It's my pleasure." *Smile*
William: *grateful smile*

William packs his items and moves out to his best friend, Anthony's apartment.

After reaching apartment his best friend's apartment William starts peeing in his diaper once more and regresses to 18 years old. His clothes still fit but it wouldn't take long to realize that they were getting loose. If he doesn't do anything he will be a naked 12-year-old with nothing but a diaper on, William soon realized this proceeded to talk with Anthony about clothing.

________________________

Please vote and comment, I will continue writing.

Consider following me to stay updated to my content or just to make me happy. <3