Chapter 24 - The Experience Switch

He curiously opens the new extra page.

He read the following:

<Page no. 5>

-EXPERIENCE SWITCH-

After our recent release we have discovered that there is a thriving community of people who like to wear diapers and become younger. And, they we have gathered a lot of suggestions and feedbacks from them and now we are proud to introduce the latest feature, The Experience Switch! we realized that people not only wanted to become younger they wanted to experience childhood. That's now possible using the experience switch! you will retain your consiousness, your memories and your sense of self after activating the switch the only thing that will change is your feeling, you will experience and feel things a person that age would naturally feel. So if you were to turn into a baby let's say, and switch it to on then, you will feel like crying when you will be hungry and also feel scared and laugh more easily, etc. You can find the switch beside the ID change switch in the box.

William's thoughts: "Yup there's a community alright. Can't believe they added such a thing, wow, this thing can get updates. That's incredulous! I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT OUT!"

________________________________

This chapter is short, but next will be longer, promise.
Anyways, enjoy my 10K+ views rapid upload for a limited time.
And thanks for reading please vote and follow to stay updated.