Chapter 18 - William's Return

Nora places a blanket properly on William and moves him to a comfortable position on the bed and kisses him on the cheek.

Nora's thoughts: "I really glad William is safe, let's see how Anthony is doing."

She looks at the time and then combs her hair and gets herself ready. She then enters the hall and notices Anthony asleep on the sofa and smiles.

Nora's thoughts: "Poor Anthony he must've been awake all night. Well, I guess I will cook something special for both of them... I wonder what William likes though, well I know that Anthony loves pasta so I guess I will make just that."

Nora approaches the kitchen and begins gathering ingredients for making some pasta.

-Five minutes later-

William wakes up, hops down the bed and goes to the bathroom

-Time skip-

Anthony wakes up to the annoying sound of the pressure cooker and opens his eyes. He gets up and goes to the bathroom and finds William pooping.

William: *blushes*
Anthony: *Ackward smile* "Ummm... Good Morning William..."
William: "yeah... good morning I guess, haven't pooped in a while, had to go..."
Anthony: *smile* "well, I am happy to know you are safe." *washes face with water and proceeds to brush...*
William: "I feel so happy being a kid... it's so stress-free, everyone thinks you are the most innocent thing in the world."
Anthony: *nervously smiles* "yea... please don't mention that you were once an adult... it could, umm you know... mommy..."
William: "Oh yea... my apologies."
Anthony: *smiles*
William: "I... I love you..." *blushes* "And... Nor- I mean mommy too..."
Anthony: *smiles* "I love you too."
William: *silently smiles at Anthony* "Alright, I am done pooping, you have already seen my butt once or twice but I don't want you to see my... pee area also, so... can you um... please leave?"
Anthony: "Oh come on I am your daddy now! don't be shy."
William: *Blush* "uhhhh...." *looks up at Anthony*
Anthony: "Come on you are a five-year-old you can even walk half-naked in the house."
William: *gets up revealing his pee area to Anthony*
Anthony: "good... Now let's go!" *Lifts up half-naked William*
William: *Mega blush*
Anthony: *Takes him out of the bathroom and gives him clothes*
William: "Thanks I guess..." *huge blush*

Williams thoughts: "Forget best friend, Anthony is beyond best friend now."

Anthony: *winks and goes to the hall*

_____________________________________

Hope you like the story... Please bear with me, things will get interesting soon.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
(◍•ᴗ•◍)