Chapter 06 - William the kid

William wakes the next day after a long and relaxed sleep, something which he was deprived of for a long time.

He wakes up on the sofa and realizes that the apartment seems a lot bigger than yesterday then he remembers how he regressed to a 12 year old and slept in his now visibly loose clothing. But, he also noticed a blanket on top of him which as he remembers wasn't there before he slept.

William's thoughts: "Anthony must've seen me like this and placed a blanket on me." *blushes*

He gets up from the sofa and his pants fall off. He grabs onto the pant and looks to see if Anthony is home. After quietly searching the apartment he doesn't find him but instead finds a note like yesterday, it said:

 After quietly searching the apartment he doesn't find him but instead finds a note like yesterday, it said:

William's thoughts: "looks like I was asleep for an eternity."

_____________________________

[Note: Light child nudity ahead. If you wish to skip it then it ends after the next 3 paragraphs.]

[Author - Cyro Zircon: "Come on read it, it's fine don't be so sensitive."]
_____________________________

He drops his pants and removes his shirt now that he knows Anthony is not home. He walks back into to the bedroom in just a diaper and places the overgrown clothes on a nearby chair. He then removes his diaper and feels the air flow through his naked body, "Wow, I have been wearing this diaper 24/7, feels weird removing it now...". He then proceeds to look at his naked 12 year body before changing into the clothes that Anthony left for him in the wardrobe. All of his pubic hair and the armpit hairs have disappeared and almost all of the rest of his body hairs are hard to notice and what remains are just tiny strands of hair all across his skin.

William's thoughts (while looking in the mirror): "Woah my skin is so smooth, My face even looks so chubby no wonder Anthony couldn't help it. Also, all my pubic hair is gone... I feel so free for some weird reason. I guess it's because those hairs were so annoying."

He then takes a bath and pees in the toilet in a long while as he's been doing it in the diaper all the while. He then opens the wardrobe and grabs a green t-shirt with a beautiful forest printed on it and a grey payjama he then puts them on and looks at himself in the mirror once more getting lost in thoughts admiring himself. He places the now 12 year old sized diaper inside the wardrobe.

William then proceeds to go to the kitchen to grab the hotdogs his best friend left for him to eat in the kitchen. But, the whole house seemed so spacious and he felt quite free and energetic so he couldn't help but run to kitchen.

William's thoughts while running: "Woah I can run so fast! I can feel the air breeze around me."

William arrives in the kitchen, grabs the hotdog box and notices even though it's the same box Anthony left pancakes for him in, it looks larger in size.

[Author - Cryo Zircon: "In case someone has 10 IQ, It's because he is smaller now so it seems bigger to him because it is actually bigger for his now smaller 12 year old body and it's not like the box has literally grown in size."]

While walking out of the kitchen he notices a note on the fridge:

William decides that he will eat a chocolate bar after eating the hotdog because it's a common practice to eat something sweet after eating your food

Then he sits on the sofa and his legs couldn't touch the ground, his legs although near the ground were hanging freely. He could touch it if he wanted to but he'd have to put a tiny amount of effort.

So, he opens the box while sitting on the now quite comfy sofa and continues to watch the show he was previously watching on Netflix.

He takes a bite off the hotdog and it tastes really good, which reminds him that he learnt somewhere that children have more taste buds or something like that, but the thing was children could feel more taste than adults. He then after realizing that couldn't wait to taste the chocolate now that he has a tongue of a 12 year old.

-2 mins later-

He feels full after eating a hotdog, but, proceeds to eat the chocolate anyways.

He grabs a chocolate wafer bar and after taking a single bite, falls in love with it's taste. He was unable to resist eating just one and ends up eating 3 more bars, he only stops because he knows too much of it will be bad for him.

After eating the chocolate he walks up to the dustbin and throws the empty chocolate wrappers in the dustbin.

Suddenly, while on his way back to the hall he starts hearing footsteps approaching the entry door of the apartment and then the door gets unlocked and Anthony comes in.

William's thoughts: "My hearing ability has improved..."

William: "Hi Anthony!" *notices his higher pitched voice*
Anthony: "Hi kiddo!" *winks with his tongue out* "how were the chocolates?" *raises eyebrow with a smirk*
William: *large blush* "g...good..."
Anthony: *laughs* "Anyways, You look so nice in those clothes." *happy smile*

William thoughts: "Anthony looks so much taller... It's kinda intimidating to be honest."

William: "...yea...thank you..." *blush*

Anthony notices William's shyness and pats his head which makes him blush harder. Anthony then hands little William a leaflet of something and heads to bedroom saying "tell me what you think, later."

He opens the leaflet and sets his eyes on something that looks like it's an advertisement of a school.

_______________________________

Thank you so much for the response everyone as a thank you gift I have a written a really big chapter today.

Feel free to let me know your opinion or thoughts on the story.

Also, a big thank you to cameroncst1k84 for being my first follower!

Also, I have added some photos! I hope it spice things up just a little.

I have updated the book cover too! 😉👍

I also realized that we can use bold, italic and also underline words, so I updated all chapters, it should be much easier to read now! Please vote or comment I really appreciate it.

Consider following me to stay updated to my content or just to make me happy. <3

Have a great day!