Chapter 11 - Just a casual day.

After eating food Nora wipes William's mouth with some damp tissues. And cleans the table.

William's thoughts: "Yes, work for me, servant! Anthony takes care of general needs and even my mouth is cleaned by Nora, I don't have to do anything! I love this!"

William hops down his chair and walks to the bathroom to wash his hands, and realizes Anthony is washing his, William waits for a few seconds and then Anthony notices William.

Anthony: "Hey bud! Wanna wash hands?"
William: "yea..." *slightly nods while looking up at Anthony*
Anthony: "Alright then, up you go!" *Lifts William up to the sink*
William: *washes hands*
Anthony: "Wait a minute... did you brush today?"
William: "Ofc not, I can't reach the sink and these toothbrushes are now too big for me."
Nora: "What do you mean by now too big for me? You were never too big for it." *Condescending Smile*
Anthony and William: *Surprised by Nora's sudden voice*
Anthony (while hiding his nervousness): "William that is wrong grammar, you should say that the toothbrush is too big for me and the sink is too high." *Awkward smile*
William (nervously): "Okay, Daddy."
Anthony: *looks at Nora with, 'he's just a kid' smile*

Nora: *looks at william with an 'aww' smile*
Nora: "So, Anthony I was thinking why don't we go hangout somewhere? How about a picnic?"
Anthony: "Alright sure!"
William: "I wanna come too, I am tired of staying at home."
Nora: *laughs*
Nora: "Sure William! I will make some chicken sandwiches for us!"
William (while trying to act like a kid:) "Yay!"
Nora: *smiles*
Anthony: "Alright, then, till you prepare for the picnic I will head out to buy some stuff for William."

Anthony heads out.

Nora: "Take care!"
Anthony: "Cya!"
William (while trying to act like a kid): "Ba-bye!" *Waves hand at Anthony*
Nora: *smiles while looking at William*

William heads to the bedroom and Nora proceeds to prepare the sandwiches.

William's thoughts (while sitting on the bed): "This is so fun! I feel so carefree and happy!" *Lies down on the bed* "A thousand thanks to God for allowing me to experience being a kid again!"

-Time skip-

Anthony arrives home with a shopping bag in his hand.

Anthony: "I'm back!"

Nora was feeding a little sandwich to William on the sofa as she loved how cute he seemed.

Nora with a happy face: "welcome!" *feeds William*
William (while eating): *notices Anthony notice him being fed and blushes*

Anthony couldn't help but also find it cute.

Anthony (after approaching them): *Looks at William and ruffles through his hair with a smile* 
William: *blush*
Anthony: *looks at Nora* "Nora, are you done with the sandwiches?"
Nora: "yea! Let's go!" *Gives the remaining part of the sandwich to William to let him eat on his own, gets up and grabs her purse among other things and prepares to head out.*
Anthony: *looks at William eating and smiles because William looks very innocent* "Hey bud, I bought some shoes for you! They are your favorite color!" *Gives the small shoe box to William*
William: *happy smile* "Thank you!" *Opens the box and puts on the tiny green colored shoes on.*

William's thoughts: "These are some really small pairs of shoes, so cute! Feels weird to know that they actually fit me."

William: "I love them!" *smiles*
Anthony: "I'm glad." *smiles back*

Nora, now completely ready comes from the other room and notices William is in the same clothes since yesterday.

Nora: "Anthony, do you have any other clothes for William?"
Anthony: "yea, they are in the lower left side of the wardrobe."
Nora: "Okay, I will get him changed." *picks up William and takes him to the bedroom*
William(while being carried): *stares at Anthony with wide eyes signaling 'HELP'*
Anthony: *laughs with his hand covering his mouth*

She then places William on the bed and asks him if he knows how to wear his clothes. And William replies with a "Yes".

She grabs some clothes and gives it to William and tells him to wear them.

William's thoughts: "uh oh... Kids don't know what is shame... I will have to change in front of her if I want to seem like a kid..."

She looks at him and waits for him to wear.
William while hiding his embarrassment removes his clothes.

William's thoughts: "Get a hold of yourself William, you are just a kid. Act like one."

He, now naked, puts on all the new clothes one by one, first the undies, and then the vest and then t-shirt, etc.

When he tries to button his shirt he realizes it's really tough for his small and feeble hands to do. Nora notices William struggling with the buttons, interrupts him and swiftly and accurately buttons up his shirt.

Nora: "there ya go! Now sit down."
William: *takes a seat on the bed*
Nora: *grabs William's tiny legs and puts socks on him*

William's thoughts: "Woah, it's a lot faster when someone puts it on you."

Nora: *combs William's hair* "There ya go!" *Smiles at William and picks him up and takes him to the hall*

William's thoughts: "I know this is what I want, but, I seriously feel like an actual kid... and... I dunno... It's just weird."

Anthony notices Nora come out of the bedroom with William in her hands and gets up from the sofa.

William: *blush*
Nora: *Places William down* "let's go!"
Anthony: "Alright."

All of them go out.

____________________________

My sincere thanks to everyone for the votes and support.

You all make me so happy! Thank you.

Follow me of you haven't already to stay updated. Or just leave a comment!

Thanks for reading, Have a great day!
(◍•ᴗ•◍)