Chapter 10 - Start of a new family???

*Anthony gets nervous and starts thinking about stories about who is William*

Anthony: "Oh right, Nora this is William he the son of my close relative and has lost his parents, so, I am planning adopt him. You don't want to do 'that thing' anyways do you?"
Nora: "Oh... that's so sad... I will be more than happy to have him as our son!"
Anthony: "Great!" *nervous smile*
Anthony: "William, come over here and say Hi to your new mommy." *nervously winks at William signaling "please just do it."*

[Author - Cryo Zircon: "remember that William has a high pitched kid voice now."]

William: *Approaches the two giants* "Hello..." *waves hand at Nora trying to seem like a kid*
Nora: "AWWWWW... HE'S SO CUTE! I WANNA SQUISH HIM!"
*Approaches William, picks him up and gives a kiss on the cheek.*
William: *Super Ultra Mega Blush*
Nora: *places William down*
William: *swiftly walks to the bedroom*

[Note: She didn't notice the diaper that William was wearing under his pants.]

Anthony nervously: "He's quite shy..."
Nora: "Of course." *happy smile* "Are you ok? you seem quite nervous..."
Anthony while trying to hide his nervousness: "Umm, It's nothing... I was just thinking about an annoying client whom I encountered today."

They continue talking about their marriage and their future.

Meanwhile, William is quite annoyed at his friend for faking it, but, doesn't mind it.

He sleeps after burying his blushed face into the pillow.

[Author - Cryo Zircon: "Blushed due to the kiss on the cheek by Nora, if you have a potato memory.]

Anthony notices that William slept and says Nora to talk quietly, Nora agrees.

They continue talking for a while.

-NEXT DAY-

William wakes up and feels a really bad urge to pee. He runs to the bathroom and realizes that he isn't tall enough to properly pee in the toilet, he tries to pee in the diaper but finds out that his brain his too hard-wired to allow him to pee anywhere other than a supposed toilet.
Only a little pee came out into the diaper and he realized his pee won't completely come out until he's reached the bursting point. He's runs to the hall.

Nora cooks something in the kitchen and Anthony comfortably browses social media on his smartphone while lying on the sofa.

Anthony feels something tug his clothes he turns his head and notices William pulling his sleeves and saying "I gotta pee! please help! I can't reach the toilet!"

Anthony quickly gets up takes William to the bathroom, helps him open his diaper and lifts him to allow him to pee.
William extremely embarrassed, embraces it and just starts peeing as he just couldn't hold it in.

William (with an extremely blushed face): "Th... Thank you..."
Anthony: "It's okay, in my eyes you are just a kid even though I know you are an adult on the inside. Feel free to ask me for help anytime and I will keep this diaper in the wardrobe because if Nora catches you in a diaper I am pretty sure you won't like it."
William: *blush*
Anthony: "Also, about yesterday... I am sorry, I just couldn't tell the truth, I cou-"
William: "It's okay, I realized it's really easy to act like a kid."
Anthony: "So you're not upset?"
William: "Not at all! In fact I think I like it." *smiles*
Anthony: "Alright then, you wear your pants and I will be in hall if you need me, okay?"
William: "Okay Mr.daddy! But, please buy a stool for the toilet." *smiles with the tongue out*
Anthony: "Yea alright lol, don't worry" *smiles and goes to the hall*

William gets out of the bathroom, wears his pants and climbs the bed. He then grabs his phone and browses it while sitting on the bed.

William's thoughts: "Wow, my hands are so tiny compared to the phone, I feel like a baby... Anyways, whatever I am doing is not normal, is it?" *slight 'what am I even doing with my life' feeling*

-Few minutes later-

William hears voices from the hall:

Nora: "Food is ready!"
Anthony: "Great! I will call William."

William acts like he heard nothing and keeps on browsing his phone until Anthony enters his room.

Anthony: *enters bedroom and sees William using his smartphone* "Hey William, mommy made something to eat! Come on!"
William: "Okay."

William climbs down the bed and follows Anthony to the dining table. They get seated and Nora brings two omelets, one for herself and other for Anthony. She then brings a star shaped pancake for William in a small plate.

They all happily eat together.

Nora: "So, You don't have job today?"
Anthony: "Well, yea! today's the weekend, of course I am free." *smiles*
William: *Silently looks at them and listens*
Nora: "Well then, since you are free why don't you take care of the legal stuff to adopt William?"
Anthony: "I was thinking we deal with that after our marriage."
Nora: "Alright, fine with me." *Looks at William* "Hey William! Like the pancake?"
William while eating, with food in his mouth: "yesh!"
Nora: "Awww, he's just so cute!!!"
______________________________

Consider following me to stay notified when I publish and post. Or just do it to make me happy. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Or even a vote or a comment is enough to brighten up my day.
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Thanks for reading, Have a great day!