Chapter 14 - Kidnappers In Crime

Kidnapper: "So, What is your name boy?"
William trying to sound like a kid as much as he can: "My name is William."
Kidnapper: "Okay William." *smile* "do you know what's your father's mobile number is?"
William: *nods his head left and right*
"nuh-uh" (no)

[Note: William is lying and trying to convince the Kidnapper that he is just an innocent little 5 year old.]

Kidnapper now slowly being less cautious of William: "Do you know what is an emergency number?"
William: "What is an emuh-geancy number?"
Kidnapper now convinced that William is powerless and clueless: "Alright, we are near our home, be a good boy when we get there OK?"
William: *smiles* "okay!"

-30 seconds later-

Kidnapper: "Alright William we are here!" *places William down thinking that he is just a kid and won't run away*
William: *follows him into his house with his own smartphone in his hands.*

William enters the Kidnapper's house and both of them are greeted by a woman. It was a small and unorganized house with stuff lying almost everywhere.

Woman: "Welcome Jake! Oooh and who is this little guy!" *pinches Williams cheeks*
William: "Ouch... That hurt."

The Kidnapper takes the woman to another room to talk with her.

William's thoughts while alone in the hall: "Now I am Damm sure they are kidnappers and If I am correct the man's name is Jake. I gotta find a way to contact the police, I have a phone but I don't think I will get a chance to talk, if they catch me talking to the police they might break my phone and become aggressive towards me. Hmmm... Wait, let me try to hear what they are talking in the other room, there could be no better time to utilize my healthy 5 year old ear."

William sticks his ear against the door of the room where Jake and the woman went to talk, he could hear them talk loud and clear."

Jake: Melinda, I bought the boy, he has a phone using which we can contact someone close to him and ask for a ransom."

William's thoughts: "yup, Kidnapper confirmed and if I heard it right, the woman in crime is Melinda."

Melinda: "He is really cute, I am sure his parents will pay a hefty amount!"
Jake: "Well, they had pretty nice car, and from what I saw, it seemed like they were a newly wed couple."
Melinda: "Great! now we just have to call. And then we will be rich!" *joyful optimistic laugh*
Jake: "I can't believe it was this easy to kidnap." *laugh*

William backs off the door predicting that they are about to come to take his phone.
He then sits on one of the chairs are opens a game and starts fake playing it.

Jake and Melinda come out of the room and see little William playing games on his phone.
Jake: "Don't worry Melinda he doesn't have a clue." *smiles at Melinda*
Melinda: "nice, this is great, the solution to all our money problems is sitting and playing games." *laughs*

Melinda goes to the kitchen and comes back with a small bottle of chocolate milkshake. She then approaches William and hands him the milk and asks for his phone,"Here William, drink this milk it is for you" *fake smile* "Give us your smartphone till you drink the milk."

William: "Okay!" *fake smile*

William then gives his phone to them and opens the bottle of chocolate milk but doesn't drink it. Jake and Melinda go into the other room with William's phone.

William thoughts: "Although I feel a bit empty on the stomach, I can't risk drinking this, who knows what they might have mixed inside the milk... I need to dispose of it as fast as possible."

William gets up from the sofa and swiftly tiptoes to the kitchen. He then grabs a nearby stool, climbs it, pours some chocolate milk on his fingers and taps his fingers on the mouth to create the impression that he drank the milk. Then he drains rest of the milk from the bottle into the sink as quietly as possible, gets down the the stool and places it back where it was. He then approaches the door of the room where Jake and Melinda went with his phone and starts eavesdropping.

Jake: "-Yes, We have him with us! If you don't pay 500,000 dollars we will make sure he never comes back.
Anthony's voice from the phone: "please just let me hear his voice once so that I can be sure he's OK. Please I will pay you. Just don't harm William."

William feels bad for Anthony and enters the room with his empty milkshake bottle.

Jake and Melinda: *nervously shocked by his sudden appearance*
William says as loudly as he can: "Uncle, I finished drinking the milk, it was yummy." *tries to give bottle to Jake*

Anthony hears him on the phone and feels relieved.

Anthony's thoughts: "Thanks William, I will try my best to help you."

Jake and Melinda: *sighs*
Jake: "see Melinda, he's just a little boy, he can't get us into trouble."

William's thoughts: "Yes yes, I am little boy... I know nothing, hehehe..."

Jake: "Please take care of him Melinda I will continue talking."
Melinda: "Okay..."

Melinda grabs William's hand and takes him to the hall. She then lifts him up and places him on the sofa, goes to the kitchen, brings a damp tissue, wipes William's mouth with it and throws away the empty bottle of milkshake.

She then brings some toys for William to play with.

William acts like a kid and starts playing with it.

Melinda: *smiles*

________________________________

What do you think will happen next? Let me know in the comments. And if you like the chapter, please vote, It really brightens up my day!
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Follow if you haven't already to stay updated! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧