Chapter 19 - Good Morning!

Anthony, after entering the hall gets greeted by Nora standing beside the kitchen entrance.

Nora: "Good Morning Anthony!" *smile*
Anthony: "Good Morning Nora!" *smiles back*

Anthony notices Nora cooking something but decides not to ask or check on what is being cooked. Anthony then looks at the time and realizes that he has 3hrs left before job time.

He sits on the sofa, takes out his phone, and scrolls through social media while waiting for food to finish cooking.

Meanwhile, William lies down on the bed and thinks about everything that has happened.

William's thoughts: "This new life of mine... It's so out of the ordinary... still can't believe I am actually a 5 year old. Well, It is really fun anyways... I have probably never been more happy and relaxed in my life. And about the adoption... how exactly is he going to adopt me? Dealing with the legal stuff might be a pain yet he says he's gonna adopt me like it's nothing, better ask him what's his plan."

William hops off the bed, goes to the hall, and approaches Anthony.

William: "Antho- I mean, Daddy!"
Anthony: "Oh, hi William, what happened?"
William: "Well... about the adoption, how exactly are you planning to do it?"
Anthony: "Oh right, I didn't tell you yet, but, I will say after we are at my apartment, okay?"
William: "ok..."

William then starts feeling hungry while walking back to the bedroom. So, he enters the bedroom grabs his phone, goes to the kitchen and approaches Nora to ask for food.

William: *tugs Nora's shirt*
Nora: *stops cooking and looks down at William* "Oh hi William! what happened?"
William: "I am hungry."
Nora: "Oh, I am almost done cooking, okay? You go wash your hands and wait at the table."
William: "okay." *smiles at Nora and goes to the bathroom to wash his hands*
Nora: *smiles*

Nora's thoughts: "He's so cute... I really hope he likes my pasta."

William climbs the stool in the bathroom and washes his hands.

He then goes to the dining table with his phone in his pocket, climbs the chair, and takes a seat. He browses his phone while waiting for the food.

-3 minutes later-

Nora comes with a plate of pasta for William and a fork.

William smiles and says "Yay pasta!" just to make Nora happy and starts eating.

[Note: He liked pasta but he exaggerated his emotions and acted like a kid that he is on the outside.]

After the first bite, He was awestruck by the taste and said, "It's delicious..." without acting and continued eating.

All of this made Nora very happy. She then brought two more plates of pasta, one for herself and another for Anthony.

Nora invites Anthony for eating.
Anthony after washing his hands arrives on the table and notices Nora smiling and looking at William happily eating.

Anthony then takes a seat and starts eating, Nora also starts eating and they happily talk to each other while eating.

-Time skip-

All of them finish eating and Nora and Anthony start getting ready for their jobs.

Before heading out:

Nora: "William will be all alone..."
Anthony: "Don't worry, he has his own phone, he knows how to call, I also gave him your number. Also, he's a big boy and is not scared of being alone, right William?"
William (acting like a kid): *enthusiastic* "Ya!"
Nora: *Brief laugh with one of her hands covering her mouth*
"Alright then, we will be right back, stay safe, ok?"
William (acting like a kid): "Okay mommy!"
Nora: *Smiles*

They go out for their jobs leaving William alone at home.

______________________________

Please vote if you like the story and follow me if you haven't already to stay updated.

Thank you so much for reading, have a wonderful day.  (◍•ᴗ•◍)