Chapter 07 - Weird best friends stuff.

William's thoughts: "Does he want me to go to school, but why would he...? It wouldn't help him in anyway, would it?"

Anthony then comes out of the bedroom and takes a seat of the sofa.

Anthony: "So, wanna go?"
William: "Well... why would you even want me to go?! it wouldn't benifit you financially in anyway instead it will do the opposite and eat away your money, you are already providing me with my needs like food, water and even clothing."
Anthony: "..."
Anthony: "Well, even If you would've replied with "yes, I wanna go" I wasn't planning to send you just yet I just wanted to see what you would say..."
William (while facing towards the ground): "Well, I do hate school... but, I do have a small desire to experience it again for some unknown reason... but, not 8th grade even though I have the memories and knowledge of my 22 year old self I will surely fail. I would however like to go to preschool... As I have no memories of what it was like and seems like a nice place to be in... When you... Look at... Other kids..." *mega blush*
Anthony: *tries not to laugh*
William: "....."
Anthony: "Why do you wish to be a kid in the first place?"
William looks at Anthony and says: "Well, you see, kids look so cute and have almost no responsibilities, they have flexible brains which allows them learn stuff faster they also have a lot more energy and a lot more time due to their decreased responsibility, they don't have to worry about rent or a job or anything of such matters. They also have better hearing and taste and their small height also makes me want to experience their lives more. I wouldn't have said this to anyone and I am only saying this to you because you are my one and only best friend."
Anthony: "Woah woah woah, that's some detailed explanation right there!" *slightly laughs*
William: *also laughs but with a bit higher pitch as he has a 12 year old's voice*
Anthony: "Well anyways jokes aside, thanks for opening up. Now I think it's time for me tell something too."
William: *intrigued* "Okay, go ahead tell me."
Anthony: "Well, there is this girl named Nora and she is really beautiful and nice..." *starts blushing* "She's been my crush for almost a year but I never told it to anyone, I am surprised that I have managed to hide to for so long and you should be proud to be the first person to hear about it. Well, I have been hanging out with her from time to time and today after my job we went to a nearby restaurant and had a chat, I grabbed all the will power I could gather and told her that I loved her and guess what? SHE LOVED ME TOO THE WHOLE TIME! I can't believe this is really happening, but, I am really happy. My real estate business is going pretty well and I am sure it will grow in the upcoming years so... I am thinking of proposing her. But, before I do that I thought a lot about what would happen long term. As I am that rare person who have never had s*x and thinks that doing that.... is disgusting, I know... I am weird. But, then I just really want children too and then that's where you come in."
William: "...WOAH WOW WOAH THAT'S TOO MUCH TO PROCESS" *places his hands on his chin in a thinking position* "So you're telling me that you wanna marry her have me as your adopted child?!"
Anthony: *mega blush* "Yea.... but, she is also like me and doesn't want to do... those things... so, I think after marriage I will tell her about the diaper and you and I am pretty sure she will believe it."
William: "Well, I am happy I won't have to hide my emotions and act like a kid by force but... well, nevermind, you know what, I am okay with the idea of being your adopted son. I wanna experience what it's like to be a kid as my childhood memories are almost non-existent."
Anthony: "Thank you, I am glad to have a friend like you." *smile*

*Both look at each other with understanding eyes and then realize how ackward all that was.*

________________________________

I am really sorry but I can't stop writing! 😖 I am love with my own story, is that even ok...?😳

Thank you Awesome62 you really are awesome, your comments helped a lot! <3

Just wait and see where the story goes, maybe a totally unexpectedly twist would occur or the story will play as your predictions, all you can do is wait and find out.
Or you can help make me get even more recognized and flood me with dopamine making me motivated and thus resulting in faster chapters.
(つ✧ω✧)つ

Seriously though, Wattpad notifs about my story is addictive 👀. I Just can't get enough of it.

Consider following me to stay updated to my content or just to make me happy. <3