Chapter 23 - Glowing box

He immediately starts looking for it and within a couple of seconds finds it in the bottom area of the cupboard.

Anthony's thoughts: *sigh* "William must've woken up during the night... That would also explain why the cupboard was unlocked."

He leaves the bedroom after putting on some clothes to have breakfast.
After entering the hall he finds the instructions manual lying open on the sofa.

He grabs the instructions manual, walks back into the bedroom and places it on top the future diaper box.

Anthony's thoughts: "I see, so he read it... Well, that makes things easier."

He continues, eats his breakfast and goes out for work early.

-Time skip-

William wakes up, stretches on the bed, rubs his eyes before opening it and yawns.

After continuing to lie down on the bed for around two minutes with eyes open he feels an urge to pee and assuming Anthony is out to attend his business he throws his pants aside and just rushes half naked into the bathroom. He quickly grabs a stool, stands on the stool and starts peeing.

William: *relived relaxed face* "Ahhhh.... feels good."

He gets out of the bathroom after peeing and knowing Anthony is not home, he calmly removes all of his clothes. Now, William completely naked, stares at his smooth, tiny, cute and almost hairless body in a mirror.

Then after 5-10 mins of self reflection he heads inside the bathroom for a bath. He also brushes after bathing. He then comes out of the bathroom feeling really weak.

William's thoughts: "Woah, bathing as a kid sure drains your life force... Coming out of the bathroom felt good... but, then all of a sudden my body became really really tired. I guess I will just relax for a while before wearing new clothes as I feel like I might faint otherwise..."

He takes grabs a towel and dries his body with it.

William's thoughts: "Again, This towel covers my entire body, so convenient! It's so nice, that I feel like just covering myself with a towel and lying on the bed. Wait a minute, Anthony's not home and I am exhausted, I will do it!"

He grabs the towel in one of his hands, climbs onto the bed, he then properly covers himself with a towel and lies down.

As soon as he lied down, he felt so relaxed... he probably has never felt so relaxed in his entire life.

He just continued lying down there... for a while, when suddenly he saw some light coming out of the wardrobe door. He got up and opened the wardrobe and set his eyes on the diaper box from the future which was glowing!

The box continued glowing for around a minute and then all of a sudden there was a really bright flash of light.

William's thoughts: "Is this how I become blind?"

The light slowly faded away and the box looked different and the instructions manual had more pages.

William: *blinks his eyes a couple of times* "eesh, was all that light really necessary... Anyways, what just happened? Hmmm..."

He opens the instructions manual which now had somewhat of a different cover page design. And he found another page of instructions titled "Experience switch".

______________________________

Thank you for 10K+ views, enjoy reading while my rapid upload continues.

Also, Don't forget to vote this chapter if you like it and follow me because don't you want to stay updated? (◠‿・)-☆