Chapter 21 - The guide book

William searches for the instruction manual of the futuristic diaper in the apartment. After a while of searching, he comes across the diaper box with the diaper in it and also finds the instructions manual.

He opens it and starts reading, it read as follows:

______________________________________
<Page no. N/A>

WELCOME TO THE ARD 3000 GUIDE BOOK!

Thank you for purchasing the Age Regression Diaper 3000.

Model Number: CE505-00902

This product is the 3000th attempt at perfecting it and it finally succeeded. It would have taken a long time to develop if it weren't for the technology and our fund provider Talon Schwartz.

<Page no. N/A>

-CONTENTS-

1. SAFETY

2. USAGE - 1: Reasons for use

3. USAGE - 2: How to use

4. The ID change function

5. Terms and Conditions

<Page no. 1>

-SAFETY-

This product is safe for all ages. It is made with a light, highly adaptive and durable material.

Becoming too young or too old might be risky and for safety, we embedded a program that won't let you progress/regress to an age that can kill you. If you are about to die it will automatically regress/progress your age depending on the stress induced upon your biology to improve your body's ability to cope with the situation and help you survive.

For more information visit: www.ARDiaper.co

<Page no. 2>

-USAGE 1: Reasons for use-

This has been mainly developed for astronauts and specific mars workers to protect them from solar radiation by repairing DNA and reversing aging.

It is highly efficient and eco friendly as it makes use of human excretion as energy.

However, this can also be used by spies or undercover researchers. For this, a special function is added exclusively; ID change. This function can be added separately and is not in the diaper by default. To learn more about this function go to page 4.

This product is also being used in hospitals to heal patients.

This release of ARD, Is the final release and can now be bought by normal consumers. They can use it as they please.

Please Note: We are not responsible for any crime you have committed. Department of Public Safety has issued a special device that can detect if you are regressed or are a genuine child. Also, police can always use the lie detector if needed on children below the age of 12.

For more information visit: www.ARDiaper.co

<Page no. 3>

-USAGE 2: How to use-

It will automatically adjust to your size as you wear it, once you are done wearing follow the instructions shown in the picture below:

<Photo with instructions to use>

Tired of waiting? Well, you can shift to your desired age in a few minutes by switching the green switch to ON as shown in the above picture. It will make use of the inbuilt quantum battery and change your age to desired in around a minute. Quantum battery technology is still not the best so we recommend using it less frequently for it to last longer.

<Page no. 4>

-The ID change function-

This function is exclusive and can be inserted separately. If your product doesn't have this function visit:
www.ARDiaper.co/IDfunc
for more information.

Terms and Conditions applied.

This function allows it's user to change his/her identity to that of it's physical age.

Enabling this function will automatically change or create your visa, passports, birth certificates, etc to show your age. It will also change the memories of everyone who knows you into thinking that you are the age that you are. You can stop it from changing someone's memories by sticking the sticker included in this box on them. You can buy more stickers, for more information on pricing and availability visit:
www.ARDiaper.com/IDfunc

You can enable this by switching the blue switch inside the box.
____________________________________

William skips the last page as he didn't want to read the terms and conditions.

Williams thoughts: "I really hope this ID change function is included because it sounds awesome."

He proceeds to check for the blue button inside the box and finds it. He is struck with joy after spotting a blue switch in the box.

Williams thoughts: "YAY! The ID change function is there! Now I know why Anthony didn't throw away the box!"
__________________________

Thanks for reading! Follow me to stay updated and please don't forget to vote because really makes me happy!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Have a peaceful day! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Age Regression Diaper 3000जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें