Chapter 13 - Kidnapped?

Anthony turns off the car and he and Nora then get down the car.
William waits for someone to unstrap him from his booster seat.
Anthony and Nora close their car doors and Anthony proceeds to take William out. He opens the door to the backseat and unstraps William from the booster seat. William stands up and jumps out of the car.
Meanwhile, Nora grabs the sandwiches from the boot/trunk of the car.

Anthony locks the car and they approach a nearby picnic table.

William's thoughts while following Anthony and Nora: "Woah, adults walk fast. "

William runs and catches up to them with his small legs.

They take a seat at a picnic table and admire the beautiful lake.
Nora takes out a mat from her purse and places it on the picnic table. She then places the sandwhiches on the table.

Anthony: *grabs a sandwich and eats it while viewing the lake.*
Nora: "Here..." *gives a sandwich to William while smiling*
William: *accepts the sandwich and starts eating*
Nora: *takes a sandwich for herself and admires the scenery while eating*

-Few moments later-

Nora: "This is nice."
Anthony: "Yea, when you think about it, it's so peaceful here compared to the city."

William starts moving his hanging legs whilst keeping his face calm and eating a sandwich.

William's thoughts: "Come on stupid bladder, why now out of all times. I gotta pee but I don't want to annoy Nora or Anthony on this peaceful picnic."

Anthony and Nora continued talking and seemed really happy together.

-One minute of bladder controlling later-

William's thoughts: "that's it, I can't take this anymore..."

William stands up and swiftly walks to the other side of the table where Anthony and Nora are sitting. Nora notices him get up him and asks "what happened?" to which William replies "gotta pee... bad...".

Nora: "Oh! Why didn't you say so earlier?"
William: "I didn't want ruin your picnic, now please help."
Nora: "Awwww, you're such a good boy, but, holding your pee is bad for you so let us know next time okay?"
William while holding his pee: "okay, sorry! please... I gotta go!"
Nora: "Anthony, take William somewhere, he has to pee."
Anthony: "Oh!" *stands up and quickly guides William behind a tree and some shrubs.* "you can pee here, there is no toilet nearby..."
William: "Fine..." *pulls his pants and undies down and releases pee into the soil.*

William's brain: "Ahh... Finally, feels good."

Anthony stands behind William and blocks the sight of nearby strangers from seeing William. After a few seconds William finishes peeing.

William thoughts after peeing: "I thought I would be peeing for quite sometime, but that only took a couple of seconds. Anyways, feels good..."

William: "Thank you Anthony, I am done."
Anthony: "You're welcome."

They walk back to the picnic table and peacefully enjoy the view while eating Nora's delicious chicken sandwiches.

-Time skip-

After spending a good time together they wrap up their picnic for the day as it was approaching nightfall.

They happily head towards their car satisfied with their picnic and chat along the way.

Nora: "Hanging out with you was so fun."
Anthony: "Yea, We should do this more often, right William?"
William (trying to act like a kid): "Yes, the sandwich was yummy!"
Nora and Anthony: *brief laugh*
William: *Smiles after looking at their happy faces*

They reach the car and Nora gets in.

Anthony: "Alright, time to head home." *picks up William, places him in the booster seat and straps him in.*

Anthony then gets in the front seat, starts the engines and starts driving towards their home.

-10 minutes later-

Nora: *Notices William sleeping peacefully and stares at his cute face for sometime.*
Anthony: "Is William asleep?"
Nora: "Yea, poor guy must've been tired."

William sleeps peacefully and Nora browses her phone while briefly talking with Anthony from time to time along the way.

-Time skip-

William wakes up.

William: *stretches his body and opens his eyes*
William: *notices Anthony and Nora drinking some tea together*
Nora: *notices that William woke up*
Anthony: *after noticing Nora notice realizes that William woke up*
Nora: "Awake? Here have some tea." *hands William her small cup of tea*
Anthony: "Nora, what about you?"
Nora: "No, it's okay there's just little left in there."
Anthony: "okay."

William after finishing the tea: "Where are we?"
Nora: "We are near my home." *smiles*
Anthony: "Yea you were sleeping so we decided to chat and drink some tea..."
William: "ok, I finished drinking."
Nora: "Nice, give me the glass I will dispose it."
William: *gives glass to Nora*
Nora: "Alright, I will head home now."
Anthony: "Okay, I will come with you, it's not safe this late at night. William can stay in the car."
Nora: "Thank you."
Anthony: *gives William William's phone so that he doesn't get bored.* "I will be right back, okay?"
William: "okay!"

-Few seconds after Anthony leaves the car with Nora-

A random stranger opens the back seat.
William notices him and stops browsing his phone and gets scared after realizing that Anthony forgot to lock the door. William while trying to be calm and acting like a kid asks the stranger, "Who are you?".
The Stranger in a hurry unstraps William from his booster seat and replies while making a fake smile, "I am your daddy's friend."
He grabs William out of his seat and carries him outside the car.
William knowing that he is powerless against the stranger tries not to panic and asks, "where are we going?"
To which the stranger nervously replies, "We are going to my home for sometime daddy is busy now, he will come to take you later ok?" to which William calmly replies, "ok."

William thoughts now highly suspecting him as a kidnapper: "Okay I am sure I am being kidnapped, he's probably gonna ask for ransom from Anthony by contacting him using my phone... okay... I can probably call the police easily all I have to do is keep acting like a kid and not seem like a threat to him." *breathes*

__________________________

Please follow me stay updated if you haven't already, vote the chapter if you like it and comment what you think is going to happen next!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) Thanks for reading, please have a great day.