Chapter 48

CASPER'S POV

CASPER'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard a familiar woman's voice giggle. I got up immediately and sat down, still in shock when I saw her, my eyes widened when I looked at her and wiped my forehead and only then did I realize that I was full of sweat.

"Hi, gising ka na pala?, do you know I'm really enjoying texting this woman in the middle of the night!" she said then laughed.

It was as if someone had thrown a bucket of cold water at me when I heard what she said. I immediately took my phone and looked at the clock nervously, "Fuck, si Ash!" I cursed.

I stood up nervously and put on my shoes, hindi ko magawang masuot ng maayos ang sapatos ko dahil sa kaba ng nagawa ko ngayon ky Ash, I looked at chelsea when she laughed not because of joy but because of her success in ruining our important day, I looked at her as if I could choke him anytime because of the anger I was feeling.

"It's too late, Casper, she already leave, her heart must be full of anger and pain now, and that's because of you."

"No. It's because of you!" I shouted at her and at the same time look at her with a look she had never seen before. When I saw her holding her phone I immediately took it, I would have thrown it away but I stopped what I was about to do because of what she said.

"She hates you know, take a look at our convo and you will know why I am sooo..happy today." she said while smiling. I immediately looked at his phone and my heart seemed to stop beating for a moment when I read Ash's name and the video and photos in their convo.

Namuo agad ang galit sa ulo ko kaya wala sa sariling malakas na itinapon ko sa sahig ang cellphone niya dahilan ng pagka-sira nito at may iilang piraso pa ng glass ang naka-kalat sa sahig.

"B-blood.." she stuttered.

I looked at my hand and only then did I notice that there was blood dripping from my hand, I took a step back when she was about to approached me.

"K-kilangan mo 'yan tigilan, there's blood!" she said nervously.

"And do you still have time to worry?!" I shouted, I approached her and held her arm tightly causing her to closed her eyes due to the pain of my grip, she looked at me in the eyes as if to indicate that she was hurting. I ignored that and looked at him even more badly.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!, anong pumasok sa kokote mo at nagawa mo lahat ng ito?!...answer!"

"Nasasaktan na ako ano ba!" reklamo niya, she pushed me away and I was also surprised when he suddenly cried in front of me, "to get you, I am the only one you should love, ako lang!" she shouted in anger.

"I don't love you!, Ilang beses ko bang sasabihin sa'yo 'yan at para maitatak mo na sa kokote mo?, you're just hurting yourself!"

"Ibibigay ko sa'yo lahat Casper, you want my body? my money?, I will give it to you..I can give you everything even my virginity!, I can do everything you ask me to do, just come to me, please just choose me, desperado na ako oh.." she said while crying.