Chapter 12

I held my breath, scared to death. I stood outside of the high school, knowing that a bunch of people would soon know that I am carrying a baby in my stomache. The morning sickness was now gone, but now I was almost sure it was coming back. My palms were sweaty as I just sat on the brick ledging in the front surrounding our small garden. In and out poeple walked, me finally being able to just blend in with the crowd; but too bad it would have to end so dang soon.

  I looked down at my folded hands in my lap, almost positive I was going to just go back home now. What was the point of going into a place that'll make me feel terrible and regret ever keeping the baby...I swore to myself that was something I'd never do. But as I looked up, I saw Ian, looking even more like a god then normal. That caused me to look down at my feet, "Ian," I stated simply.

  "Abby, hey we need to talk;" he sat down beside me, putting his back-pack in the soil; which I'm almost positive he didn't care about at all.

  "If your going to tell me that you want nothing to do with me, please be nice about it," I had to wipe my tears, I had no idea I had even begun to cry..which means that I was begininng to develope feelings for him.

  I'm pretty sure actually almost chuckled, "Abby, if I wanted to tell you I wanted nothing to do with you...that would make me an idiot."

  I looked at him, wide eyed and amazed. "What are you talking about Ian?"

  "Abby, you are beautiful girl inside and out. You care about everyone and give people second chances without even thinking about it, you put everyone before yourself, you care so much about that baby and you haven't ven met him yet," he chuckled out loud, causing me to do the same. "The thing is, you are just the most prefect girl I have ever met and laid eyes on, I would be a fool to loose you," he couldn't even look at me.

  "Ian, that means more to me right now then anything I have gone through in years," I smiled, laying a hand on his.

  "Seriouslly?" he smiled, wrapping his warm fingers around my always cold ones.

  "Yes," and I laughed, starting to get up and walked the opposite way of the enterance. "I'll see you--"

  "Where are you going? The front doors are this way," he pointed, grabbing my hand again and pulling me towards the big, front enternce double doors.

  My breath caught and I realesed his hand, deciding then that I might as well tell him. "There are a lot of poeple in there, a lot of judgemental, evil, cruel, and hateful people in there who all--"

  "There's also nice, understanding, caring, and considerate poeple in there; who won't be mean to you."

  "Who wouldn't be mean to a girl having her father's baby?"

  "People, people the world should be full of," he smiled.

  "Yeah, I just wish that there was a million of you," I winked at him. "I still don't think--"

  He again grabbed my hand, holding so tight I knew he was trying to tell me that he was here for me. "Does this help?"

  I smiled at him, he has no earthly idea how much this helps. I just nodded vigerously, and up to the front doors we walked. He opened the door for me and let me in first, never letting go of my hand. We looked up and only a few people were starring at first, so we just walked right in like it was nothing...then that's when people weere begininng to notice my bump.

  There was almost choas as people began to buzz with new rumors...why would he do her after her father?...That rape was a lie!...what if it's her dad"s?...why is he with her?....what a waste, he was hot! My heart began to just float to the bottom of my body and just explode right then and there, I was no longer as happy as I had just previosuly been.