Chapter 14

~10:30 AM~

"My neck is so stiff," Riley groans.

I remembered that I prepared something useful, so I opened my bag and gave him my neck pillow.

"Should I just marry you already?"

"Ew." I joked, sticking my tongue out.

"Mwah, mwah, mwah." Riley makes kissing noises.

"We are now at the next stop, take a break for 30 minutes and we have one or two more hours before we get there." Our coach said over the radio speaker.

Riley and I get off to go to the bathroom again, but we had to wait in line.

"So, do we have to buy tickets for the haunted house terror?" I asked Riley.

"Brandon said he'll take care of it, don't worry."

"Oh, do you know what time we have to be there?"

"About 9, I think."

I was next to go to the bathroom, while I was washing my hands, I looked up the mirror, I was a mess, I washed my face with plain water to at least wake me up more.

I went back to the bus getting comfortable while others get breakfast, so I was the only one on the bus, or I thought I was.

Zack came into the bus to his seat next to me, "Aren't you hungry? Why did you come back here early?" I asked.

"No, I'll probably throw it all up."

"Not even crackers at least?" I held up the whole box of crackers, "Have some,"

I gave him a whole pack.

It was quiet for a moment until Zack spoke, "Do you have any childhood friends besides Riley, Casey, and Brandon?"

"Uh, no, not that I remember, why?"

"... I once had a childhood friend, before the ones I have now, he... was my first friend I've ever had, a great one, maybe I was the opposite of best, to him."

"What makes you think that?"

"He made a promise, he also said he'll come back, I waited and waited at the same places that we saw each other in, but he never came back, maybe I wasn't special to him, not special enough to remember, to come back for, whom to fill his promise to." He said gloomily.

"That's ridiculous! Why make a promise that you can't fulfill? That's not fair for the other person to wait! Just drop him like he's hot!" I said angrily.

He laughs at my serious statement.

"What?! I didn't mean the looks, it'd be better to forget about someone who doesn't show up, who doesn't fulfill his promises, who doesn't see how special you are, it's his lose, not yours."

He looks at me, shocked, and I was shocked myself 'cause of what I said.

I cleared my throat, "So how old were you?"

"6 and a half."

"Wait, how long did you wait?!"

"Until now, which has been 10 and a half years."

"You're still waiting?!"

He looks at me with his pure brown eyes, "Yeah,"

"So, why don't you forget about him?"

"I have my reasons,"

"Can you tell me one of them?"

"You really want to know?" I nodded, he smiles and looks away, "he... stole my first kiss."

"Ehhh? What did you say?"

"And other reasons too, why? You got a problem with me liking my own gender?"

"But... I thought... you were straight."

"Oh Prince~ I never said I was."

I gulped, "Then... you like that friend?"

He nodded.

So if he already likes someone else, I don't have to worry about any guys liking me, and leaving me in the awkward situation.

Some people start to come back on the bus, including Riley and Miles, Riley seems to be annoyed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as soon as he sat down.

"Him." He tilted his head towards Miles, who was sitting down.

I looked at Miles, then looked back at Riley, "What did he do?"

"He keeps bothering me, following me where ever I go."

I heard Zack smirking next to me, I turned and glared at him, he stops smirking but was still smiling.

"So, why would he be following you?" I asked.

"Ask him."

I can't really ask him, I doubt he'll tell us why he's following him, but I don't doubt that Riley must be getting annoyed.

So I just laid back on the seat for the rest of the bus ride.

A/N: Woah! Do you sense something in your gaydar(locating ships sailing)?

Do you have a celebrity crush? Who is it?

As for me? I have too many, probably over 100😳😬😂 1% Brazilian model 90%Asian/France actors and 9% US actors/singers😁😅😂Did the math!