Chapter 41

~~~

The trip back to our school seemed short, it's true what people say, time does fly by fast when you're having your moments, so why does it feel so slow when things get boring?

Sadly, we all said our goodbyes, everyone heads home, except Riley, he insists on going to my house since his parents weren't even home.

I drove up to my driveway, Riley and I got out of the car, Riley took my Nike bag while I took my suitcase since he was leaving his in the car.

When we opened the door, I smelled the familiar smell, mom's cooking.

"We're home!" I yelled.

I heard stomping from upstairs, hearing my name echo and repeatedly called out.

The two adorable girls came in rushing towards us, the little one jumped in Riley's arms and Regan went in mine.

"We missed you guys so much, come on, mom cooked some good food!" Regan pulls me into the kitchen.

Mom was finishing up a dish and then she looks up, "Oh there they are! Oh I'm so glad you guys are home, give mommy a hug." She comes and pulls Riley and I into a warm hug.

"Mooom."

"What? I miss you both."

I smiled and hugged her back, "I miss you too."

~~~

Mom was still cooking more dishes, Italian theme, which made me think about Zack, I remember he said he likes Italian. When I think about him, I remember his warmth, his touch, his cute smile, and his hot kisses, which I prohibited him and I from doing.

Danial wasn't home yet because he was on a different bus with his team, dad got to see us, and you see, it's like Riley is part of the family, because his parents go away a lot, he was lonely, but for the most part, my family treated him as another member and takes care of him.

Riley and I play with my siblings, catching up and everything, then Danial came home, we ate dinner, everything was back in a normal routine, except Danial doesn't want to talk to me.

Riley borrowed my clothes to spend the night, Zack and I texted a little.

Okay, endlessly saying goodnight to each other, which Riley was being a tease, calling it "flirting" and after that, we just rested from there.

Sunday Morning~~~

After watching church online, I dropped Riley off, when I went back home, Zack's car was at my driveway.

I parked my car and went in, "....It's so good to see you, did you and Payton have a good time?" My mom asks.

"Yeah, it was fun, even though training wore us out, we still had a great time."

"That's good, my son is naughty sometimes, I have no idea where he and Danial have a habit of not eating proper breakfast, they look so thin when they got home."

"Don't worry, I took care of him, I figured that he wasn't going to eat anything unless it's a smoothie, so I learned how to make a smoothie for him to have so that he doesn't have an empty stomach."

"Oh good, that's good, I feel more relieved that he has a good friend like you and Riley." I wouldn't say we're friends, mom.

"No problem at all."

"He's stubborn, isn't-"

"Mom! Stop talking behind my back." I cut her off.

"See? Stubborn."

Zack laughs, and agrees with my mom.

"Come on, Zack, upstairs." I ordered.

We go up in my bedroom, I shut the door and sat down on my soft bed that I missed for 15 minutes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you."

"But we just saw each other yesterday, and we can text."

"But it's not the same." He pouts, sitting down next to me, then just stares at me.

"What? Why're you looking at me like that?"

"You're cute."

"Stop." I flustered.

"You're adorable."

"I know."

"You're yummy."

My eyes widened, "Hoi! Stop talking like that. Or else...."

"Or else what?"

I really do miss kissing him, just go for it!

I leaned in and pressed my lips to his soft ones, he almost immediately kisses right back, pushing me back on my bed, putting his left hand on my right side of my waist, placing his right arm under my neck like a pillow.

His tongue slides in, kissing me deeply, passionately, the kiss was somehow sweet.

I felt a bulge pushing against my thigh, I opened my eyes, what should I do? Should I stop? Should we keep going?

I groaned at the pressure going up close against my member, which was starting to painfully swell, I was hard, too.

It seems Zack noticed, he pulls away from our deep kiss, "You're hard too?"

"S-stop talking nonsense." I flushed, couldn't get my mind straight.

"You like it too, right?"

"Stop asking embarrassing questions already!"

He dives into nape of my neck, "mmph...you should.... lower.... mmm.... your voice... down." He says as he pauses in between kissing my neck.

I groaned at his touch, he pulls away, "What are we going to do with these problems?" He said shamelessly while looking down.

"J-just take a cold shower!"

"But.... your hands are cold enough, aren't they?" He smirks.

"No. Way." I pushed him off, leaving both of us swelling, I took new set of clothes and headed to my bathroom to take care of my problem.

When I got out, Zack was facing down flat on my bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Itm hhurth" he muffled against the sheets.

I rolled my eyes, then went downstairs.

~~~

A/N: I TRIED😳😳😳 Oh my poor innocent mind of the story. I tried to make it fast because I was a little bit flustered and embarrassed when I typed it. Like I was covering my face while trying to type it🤦🏼‍♀️😂Anyways, I wanted to try to give out some 'smuts' at least(and this is my first), even though I don't actually consider that as a 'smut', but it's starting somewhere. I'm try to make it more exciting lighten it up a bit to please my readers.

BUT SOMEONE, JUST GET ME HOLY WATER!