Chapter 25

Tuesday wasn't very different from Monday, except the two coaches made it possible that we got to practice swimming. My stalker hasn't texted me until night, only saying 'goodnight' sending hearts, and Zack and I would be sleeping with music on.

Wednesday~~~

My morning started out with Zack giving me a strawberry smoothie when I wake up, again, which was not what I was expecting.

He'd definitely was a good boyfriend material for a girl, but why is he taking care of me?

When he leaves to meet his friends, 15 minutes later, the stalker texts me.

Unknown: Day 2:
1. When is your birthday?
2. What is your favorite holiday?
3. What's your favorite food?

So, this person basically copied off the first two questions from me.

Payton: 1. July 4, 2003
2. Halloween
3. Asian food(except for fish) and Mexican food

Payton: 1. Male or female?
2. Favorite color?
3. Are you in the same school as me?

Unknown: You have the same birthday as America :)

Unknown: 1. Male.
2. Blue.
3. Yes

My heart drops, having the thought of HIM and I go to the same school.

I wrote those details down along with the other hints.

List of Clues:
-2 siblings
-summer(fav. Season)
-male
-blue(fav. Color)
-same school as me

I got ready for the day, there's honestly nothing much, just work-out activities that's supposed to make us better, but tomorrow was supposed to be different.

But... just for today, the same activity as yesterday.

~~~

A/N: I just want to skip to the important parts, I don't want to bore you with work-out activities because there's nothing unusual going on there.

Since we've all been so busy for the whole day, draining our energy, I've never got the chance to tell Riley about the clues I got, or about the deal between the stalker and I, he'd freak!

So, it was dinner, I thought it's the best time since Brandon and Casey were getting their dinner ordered, "Hey Riley, I need to show you something, can we go out?"

"But I'm hungry." He whines.

"I'm not, come on."

"Noooo!" I dragged him out of the dining hall.

He and I were walking outside, "It's about my stalker."

He frowns, "What's wrong? Is he bothering you again?"

"Well, the thing is, we made a deal. And he-"

"You made a deal with a stalker?! Are you listening to yourself?!"

"Hear me out...." I explained the whole deal to Riley, after I did that, I showed him the note, "Here are all the things I know about him so far."

"Wha- and you trust him? What if he's lying, and leading you to a wrong person? He's not stupid."

"Did you hear what all I just said? I can just get rid of him once and for all, as long as we both keep the part of the deal."

"What you're telling me is that the second part of the deal is to let him woo you for two weeks, see if you can fall in love with this creep by getting your own personal feelings involved?"

"Impossible for me to fall in love with him, so rest assured that won't happen, then he'll back off, oh how great it would be for him to get off my back."

"Just... be careful, and will you tell Daniel about this?"

"No, and don't tell him, o-" my phone rings, "kay? Speaking of which,"

I answered Daniel's call, "Hello? Danial?"

"Hey, Payton, how are you?"

"Uh I'm fine? You?"

"Payton, don't lie to me."

"What?" I asked.

"My basketball team will be in the same hotel as you, we should talk."

I looked at Riley, "About what? What's going on?"

"I know about that creepy stalker online."

"What?! Who told you?!" I exclaimed.

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

"No." I said quietly.

"See, that's why I have a spy, anyways, Payton, that's serious."

"Yeah, but Danial, I'll handle it on my own, it's going to be fine, bye. Love you bro, be careful." I hung up before he argued back, or rather say anything, I just didn't want to hear it.

"You're still the same as ever."

"Don't argue with me too." I groaned.

"Why are you so selfless, you should ask me for help, your brother at least."

"I know, I know," I put my hand on his shoulder, "but I'll be fine, just... be happy, don't worry about me."

"See, you're at it again," he cried, "we've been best friends ever since second grade, just let me know when you need help."

I nodded. Riley and I went back to the dining room to continue eating.