Chapter 26

Thursday~~~

I felt like this week is turning into a routine for me, the smoothie from Zack, 3 questions from the stalker, doing all the activities, except were doing some mix up teamwork, so now today's different.

Unknown: Day 3:
1. Who was your first kiss?
2. Have you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
3. Do you currently have someone in mind/someone you like?

Payton: You're really strange, especially today, talking about my dating information, but whatever. 1. I don't remember, I kissed a lot of people. 2. Yes. 3. Yes.

Actually, all of my today's response is not true, as for the first kiss? I actually do remember, and I hardly ever kissed anyone. I did date a few girls back, but we were never serious, also, no, I don't have anyone in mind, yet.

And now I figured that it's time for me to find some real hints and clues.

Payton: 1. What color hair do you have?
2. What color eyes do you have?
3. Do you have birthmarks or tattoos?

Unknown: You really got the nerves to lie.

Payton: What am I lying about? Just answer my questions.

Unknown: I don't want to.

Payton: Fine, I won't find out who you are, just hide behind that screen like you always do.

Unknown: 1. Brown.
2. Brown.
3. One birthmark and one tattoo.

Payton: Where at?

Unknown: 3 questions at a time, but I still wouldn't say where they are, I'm afraid that you'll look around every boy's body. So don't!

Awe, he's good, at least it was worth trying. Now that it's shortening the amount of suspects, I feel more relieved, then I could get rid of him once and for all. But this guessing game is fun, honestly! So mysterious.

And who said I couldn't look around? This is my chance to draw down my suspects, but since he's actually watching me here, in this hotel, maybe he's part of the swimming team?

This stalker can't tell me what to do and what not to do!

I drank all my smoothie, picked out what set of clothes I want to wear, I got dress without showering, because I showered last night, every night this week because we've done nothing relaxing, just making sweat from exercising, I'm going to guess that today is also exercise related, not sweat-free.

As I was going to close the elevator, Riley came and stopped the elevator, "Hey, wait for me."

"Why don't you just take the stairs?" I laughed.

"Are you kidding?! We've done nothing but working our butts off! Don't you dare make me do more!" He threatens, which, in my view, it was funny.

"I'm going to admit, you have a weird way of bonding with your stalker, like, who does that?!" He complains.

I sighed, rolling my eyes, "I'm not bonding with my stalker, it's the only way he'll leave me alone, why don't you understand that?"

"Because mama said 'never trust a stranger', especially from the internet, am I wrong?"

"No, but you're not right either, if you put yourself in my shoes, you'd understand!" I argued.

"Fine!"

"Fine!" As the elevator opened, we both left angrily and went opposite ways.

"Payton!" A voice yells, Austin comes to me and greets me, "How've you been?"