Chapter 35

(3rd person's POV)

"Hey Zacky!" Little Payton shouts putting his arms around Zack.

"That's not my name." Little Zack said.

"I know, but only I can call you that, okay?"

Zack nods.

"Great, let's get ice cream!" Payton exclaimed.

They went to the little ice cream bar on the sidewalk, "What would you boys like today?" The man asks.

"Uh, um, Payton, you choose for me." Said Zack who seemed unsure about which flavor he wants.

"Two strawberry flavor in a cone , please!" Payton said enthusiastically.

"I'm sorry, unfortunately, we ran out of cones and only have one cup left, a lot of kids from some birthday party came today."

"That's fine, we can share, right Zacky?"

"B-but my mom said not to share with others or you'll get sick." Zack stammers.

Payton pays the worker the money his mom gave him, "We'll be fine, come on," Payton pulls Zack to the playground.

"Y-you can have it."

"No way, I can't eat the whole thing."

"Just throw it away afterwords." He shrugs.

"No! It'll be a waste, you should cherish what given to you, got it?" Little Payton commands.

They sat on the big step of the playground since no one was really around to be in their way, only both of their moms' are talking to each other, adult stuff.

"Here, have some." Payton offered.

"No thanks." He waves his hand away.

"Come on, you won't get a disease from me, look at me..." Payton commands, Zack looks at Payton as he was ordered, Payton leans in and kisses Zack's little, soft lips firmly, and he pulls away, leaving little Zack all-wide shocked.

"See, you won't get sick. Now enjoy the ice cream with me."

"W-w-why did you do that? Aren't boys supposed to kiss girls?"

"Why? Screw the rules, some of them are meant to be broken, right?" Payton said confidently.

"Yeah, but don't you think that you should've saved that kiss for a girl?"

"S-so what? Who cares if my first kiss was with a boy, what's done is done." Payton said unexpectedly shyly, with his cheeks turning wild red.

"Oh..." Zack said innocently.

"But at least my first kiss was with a cute one."

"C-cute?" Zack's face was turning into a tomato red.

"Zacky,"

"Y-yeah?"

"I, I think I like you."

"You do?"

"Yeah, so... do you like me?" Payton's little heart beats faster than normal, "Zack, I think I'm going to die!" Payton panics, wondering why his heart is beating rapidly.