Chapter 28

Friday~~~

I woke up, laying on top of a warm body, I opened my eyes, Zack was still asleep, I have a headache going on, then I realized.

IM ON TOP OF ZACK!

With leaving only our boxers, plenty of skin-ship, I looked around the room, our clothes that we wore were all scattered on the floor!

JUST WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!?!?!

Zack moans, stretching, waking up!

He opened his eyes, "Oh, good morning Payton." He smiles.

"OH, SAVE THAT SWEET TALK! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US LAST NIGHT?!" I shouted, trying to cover my body with the white sheets.

"What do you mean? Which part?"

It all started coming back to me, I remembered everything, playing truth or dare, I went to find Riley but I was too drunk, I embarrassed myself in front of Zack, I remembered everything I said up until he carried me out of the elevator.

"What happened after you took me out of the elevator?"

"That? Oh don't get me started," he groans, "you puked on your shirt that you took off, and puked all over on mine, and guess what, you were still being carried by me, so I throw those dirty clothes on the floor, so I washed you up and put your boxers on, I tried putting other clothes on, but you kept kicking them off, saying you're too hot, so I let you wear only the underwear on. And as for me, I don't always wear pants, only underwear. And since you puked on me, I took a quick rinse, and I was tired to clean this up." He pointed and yawned.

"Then why was I on top of you?"

"What? You did that yourself, not that I mind."

It does seem to make sense.

I felt sharp pain on my waist and my bottom, "Why does my waist and butt hurt?"

"Oh," he chuckles, "don't you remember that you hit the wall? I think you hit the floor with that area, or it may be from when you fell backwards in the bathtub, I kept telling you to be careful 'cause it's slippery."

"Mm," I hummed.

"Do you remember when you put your hands under my shirt?" He asked.

"Why did you bring that up? Don't. Mention. It. Again." I warned, "I was just drunk,".

"Can you say the 'meow' thing again?" He smiles wide.

"No!" I ran to the bathroom and took a shower, a proper one, when I got out, I changed into warm clothes on for the haunted house terror.

~~~

"Ugh, I have a massive headache, it's killing me so badly." I complained.

"Same. Brandon, why did you guys keep on forcing us to drink so much?" Riley groans.

"You knew I could get drunk easily when I have a bad relationship with alcohol !" Casey exclaimed.

We all were criticizing Brandon since he was actually the one responsible for the whole party invitation and make us drink when the party gets warmed up.