Chapter 36

"Payton? What are you doing?" Well what do you think I'm doing? I'm getting my very first hickey so that I can get caught on purpose.

"Uh, I'm just... we're just playing around, hehe, right Zack?" I scratched my neck.

"Payton," it scares me when people say my name when I know I'm in trouble, not really in trouble, I don't know what I'm in trouble for but that's the tone that I've done something bad.

"Yeah?"

He gets closer to me, tilts my head to the other direction so that he can see where Zack may have gave me a hickey.

"Oh my god, that's a hickey!"

"No it's not. I fell and hit my neck on the nightstand, so it became a bruise."

"Do you think I'm stupid?!"

"Yes?"

He glares at me, "Yeah right, how'd you get two bruises exactly?"

"HUH?!" I got up and went to the bathroom mirror, he was right, there were two 'bruises', I told Zack, A hickey, as in one.

Zaaaaack!!!

I awkwardly walked back to the room where Zack was by the window and Danial sitting on the cushion chair, "Well, will you look at that, two bruises, who would've thought."

"Save it." Danial said, "I'm telling mom."

I snatched his phone away from one of the two nightstands, "Oh no you don't. Why are you always a tattletale?"

"Do you listen to yourself? You were just doing things with a guy just now."

"Well, it's my life, we may have the same blood, but we don't have the same body, we're both so different, and yet you keep on meddling with my life like it's yours, it's my turn to make my own decision, so you don't get to rat me out."

"I do it because I care, this is the wrong path, and so I'm helping you change it."

"Oh, by ratting your little brother out? Sure! And how do you know it's the right path?"

"Fine, do whatever you want, but he is not sleeping with you."

"Oi! I'm tired people, let's just get in bed and sleep! Danial, I'm too tired to argue with you, and Zack, no more." So yeah, I basically admitted what happened.

They both agreed with what I said and went onto it.

At last!

"Where am I going to sleep then?" Zack asks.

Danial and I looked at each other, "No. No!" I said.

Daniel sighs, "Just make him sleep there, it'll be fine."

"No, we can fit."

"It's fine, Payton, I'll just sleep over here." Zack says.

At first I hesitated, then nodded.

I know I was about to sleep on that thing the first few days in the hotel, but I'm smaller than him, I doubt it'll be comfortable to handle.

The lights were off, Danial and I climbed in bed, Zack tries laying on the window bench, it looked really uncomfortable, the padding cushion underneath was so thin, so you could probably feel the hard wood.

Danial always falls asleep first in the family, he goes out like a light, plus, it's been a long day, I mean, it's 1 o'clock, in the morning.

I tried closing my eyes, but heard shuffling from the window direction, it seems that Zack is struggling to get into a comfortable position to sleep in.