Chapter 46 (18+)

Everything turns back to normal at school, but I get better grades as Zack still tutors me like he did before.

My friends were still not fond of Zack's friend but they support me loving someone. And my friends reaction on what happened with my family finding out that I was dating a guy, they were concerned, and were worried since they weren't there, they're now happy for me that I was living in a light.

Our new house was pretty nice, it was the right size, everyone had their own room, mom reinterviewed for a great job offer, she was able to work both at home or the building as she please, so she was still able to do her job as a mom, and Danial and I helped out.

My relationship with Zack increases effectively, he decided to tell his dad about us, his dad didn't take it very well and was angry, his dad still allowed him to live in the house and didn't do anything that my dad did, he got used to it, surprisingly.

His 18th birthday passed, which I got a job to get money, with that money on his birthday, he and I went on a trip, he didn't get to go to one since the accident, he said that his family, including his mom, were going to go to that trip, since the accident, him and his family never went on a family vacation. So I wanted to make it up to him and make him happy.

And last but not least, Zack wanted to surprise me on my 18th birthday.

July 4th ~ Night

"Where are we going?" I repeatedly asked.

All he says was, "You'll see."

You see, Zack blindfolded me, and now is carrying me because I kept tripping over.

Zack finally set me down, unfolded the blindfold, I look at my surrounding, it's at the playground where we first met, and our only childhood place.

Only lights were set up on the tree, a blanket, a basket, and candles at the steps where we first kissed

"Zack~ you did this?" I asked astonished.

"Sit down." He said.

I sat down on the steps, he takes out a good amount of fruit in a fancy bowl, we ate some of it, he of course hands me my favorite smoothie, when I finished it, Zack checks his phone.

"Get ready." He smiles.

"Being all mysterious, I see."

A few seconds later, the fireworks started, a few fireworks were the normal ones, they were nice colors, sparkling in the sky.

Then one big one was different, it said, "HBD Payton!"

Author: Payton's taking over USA's special day😂 Sorry USA 🇺🇸

"Woah!"

The next one says, "I ♡︎ U, Payton"

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Happy birthday, Payton." Zack said, putting his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Payton?"

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Do you remember in that trip, I had a wish that I didn't tell you?"