Chapter 43

The second time I got up, I felt more livelier, Zack was already awakened.

"Mmh, you're awake. Good morning." I smiled at him.

"Good morning." He kisses my forehead, then tried to kiss me in the mouth, but I went under my covers, "What's up?"

"I have morning breath." I said.

"I don't care, I have to kiss you today."

"You have all day, what's the rush? And why now?" I muffled under the sheets.

"Fine, let's eat breakfast, come on." He urges me to reveal my face, then sneaks a kiss from me.

"Hey, you tricked me!" I whined.

"No, I didn't, I'm just eating my breakfast," he smirks.

I blushed, yet rolled my eyes and got up, I went downstairs, it was quiet, in the kitchen, I saw a note;

Hey baby, sorry I didn't wake you, everyone is going to the carnival, you're welcome to come if you want, we'll be back in 5. I know, long day, I made a strawberry smoothie for you, it's in the fridge. :)
-Mom

"Everyone went out." I told Zack.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

I thought about it for a few minutes, then had an okay idea, "Do you want to go to my pool?"

"Sure."

"I don't think I have any swim trunks that'll fit you."

"It's fine, I have some in the back seat of my car," I tilted my head in confusion, "For emergencies when I need a spare." I nodded, understandably.

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and changed my clothes, while Zack changed downstairs.

He and I went to the pool, we get in the blue water, it was warm.

"You come here often." He asks, joining me.

"Mm, you could say that, I would come for relaxation most of the time." We stayed at a spot of the pool.

"What about a massage?" My was facing Zack, he places both of his hands on my shoulders, making me shudder.

"Stop, it tickles." I giggled, raising my shoulders up.

"You're ticklish there too?"

"I can't help it, I feel ticklish almost all over."

"Then I'll stop," he laughs and moves his arm from my shoulders to my chest, basically hugging me from behind.

"Did you sleep good last night?" I asked.

"Yup, no nightmares, when you are near me, it makes me feel at ease," he bury's his face into my neck and shoulder, leaning on it, "These nights were the best nights of my life, sleeping I mean."

I frowned, then turned around, now facing him, and putting my arms around him, "Zack, you said something about taking pills at night, right? And your brother took it from you for your own good, am I right?"

He nods.

"I agree with him, I don't want you to get drug addiction, so please, don't take those pills no more."

He cracks a smile, "You're worried about me?"

"Yes, I'll admit it, I'm worried about you. From now on, let me take care of you.... and let me be your medicine." I blushed hard on the last part.

"Am I dreaming?" He chuckles.

"Want to find out?"

I lean in and locked my lips on his, allowing each other's tongue to tangle together, my heart was beating so fast that I thought I could die.