*Chapter 2*

Aurora's outfit

Enjoy!

I glid on my necklace and put on my school bag. It was cold outside so I took a jacket with me in my bag. I jog down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Wow! You're beautiful my child." Nanny said when I kissed her cheek. I smiled drinking the milk on the counter. I soon heard a honk from outside. 

The bus has arrived!! 

I don't know but I was now nervous. "It's okay my child. Just don't worry." Nanny confronted. I nodded putting the milk down and jogging to the bus. The bus was full but there were still empty seats. People were whispering to themselves when I entered the bus.

She's so short

Look at her face

She's cute

I hate her

I frown not paying any attention to them but stare out of the window. The bus started moving and I knew there was an adventure yet to come. 

---

We finally halted when a gigantic building came in view. It was so big and well built. I climbed down when I noticed people getting down from the bus.  I started walking to the entrance hall following the students. I was just so confused. I don't know where to go to. 

"Hey. You're new, aren't you?" Someone asked. I kept walking to Gods- know where to. Suddenly, someone came to tap my shoulder. I turned around to meet brown eyes. It was very bright. He was wearing a hoodie. I noticed something on his neck. It was very dark and black.

"What's that?" I asked softly still looking at it. He smiled flashing a smile at me. 

"It's a tattoo. I'm Steve." He said stretching his hands to me to shake. I bit my lips in nervousness. I don't know him. Why is he talking to me?

I shook his hands removing it quickly. 

"Come, I'll walk you and show you around." He protested. I pounded on the request. I don't know anyone here so I might as well just follow him. We started walking when we stopped next to a brown door.

"Go in. The principal will give you some of your stuff." He said smiling. I nodded shyly knocking first. Mommy told me to always knock on before entering into someone's privacy. 

"Come in." A soft voice said. I opened the door to meet a woman sitting on at the back of her desk. She was wearing an official attire with glasses and a red lipstick. She was pretty. Her office was well made and very big. 

"You must be Aurora, right?" She asked standing up and coming towards me with a paper and a key. I nodded modestly. Why am I so nervous? 

"Take it." She ordered giving me the paper and the key. I took it browsing the paper. It was a timetable. 

"You're a quiet type. Very rare." She commented going back to her desk. I just stood there looking at the paper and the key. After some instructions, I was made to go out to meet Steve there waiting for me. 

"Good. Perfect timing." He said jerking the paper from me and looking at it. I watched as his eyes inspected the paper and his pink lips. His hair was very curly and dark just like mine. Sharp jaw and pointed nose. 

His eyes went from the paper to mine. I looked down quickly, he caught me staring at me. I bit my lips fiddling with my fingers. I looked up at him to see him staring at me, smirking. 

"You have Art with me." He said giving me back my paper. I agreed taking it and neatly folding it. We walked to my lockers putting in my stuff and going straight to class but I was so darted out of the world that I bumped into someone. 

"God! Can't you see?" A female voice spoke loudly getting the attention of the students on that hallways. I blushed from embarrassment looking at my toes. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

She huffed hitting my shoulder and passing behind me. I closed my eyes trying to control my breathing. It was coming back. 

"Hey, Don't mind her. Let's get to class." Steve's voice interrupted my breathing session. I nodded going in class with him. When we entered, all the class stared at us. Some where whispering bad things that made me frown. 

"Take a seat Aurora." The teacher said harshly. I shook, going to an empty seat trying to avoid all the stares and whispered from all the students around me. 

This was gonna be a long day. 

Class went by really fast that I thought time passed. Art wasn't interesting and I didn't understand anything he said. He talked really fast and when I raised my hands to ask questions, he would ignore me. 

But one thing is for sure. I hate Art class.

The bell rang making to flinch. I didn't know when time passed by. I grabbed my bag swinging it on my small shoulders. 

"Hey, shorts pant." Someone said but I choice to ignore them. I can't be sure they were talking to me. 

"Aurora. The Disney princess." The same voice said again and I confirmed I was the one. I turned around slowly shifting on my spot. It was the same girl I struck into on that hallway. Someone quickly took my hands running away from the class. I turned to see who it was.

Steve.

"Why are they calling me shorts pants." I asked sadly. I don't like the name. I didn't even wear anything short. 

"Um...You're kinda are short. So that's why they call you shorts pants." He said with a snort. I pouted looking at myself. Was I that short? I looked short not for my age but I don't think someone should be calling me short pant

"I don't like you." I said with a grin. I turned to leave when he grabbed my hands. Now, I was smirking.

"I'm really sorry. I can't just help snort when there is something funny." He apologized with a puppy dog eyes. I seized my hands from him walking with some of the student to what looked like lunch. I closed my eyes to stop the tears that frightened to come. 

I don't like being called short. I hate it! 

Once I held my steady, I walked into the cafeteria looking for a place to eat. As I walking, I located a small table at the corner of the hall. I internally smiled to myself.

Perfect timing.

A/n

What do you think? Another chapter updated. 

Please comment down below and bless this book with your votes.

Happy short day.