11

"Really?"

"Yes," I replied eating my Spaghetti. 

"Wow! You didn't tell me he slept at your house and you guys cuddled? I bet he was watching you all night?" Kelvin teased. 

"Oh Please! I bet he was just wishing to kiss her." Rose told causing me to blush harder than before. 

"Where's Kyle? Didn't she come with you guys?" I asked, guessing. 

"She told us she was busy and would join some other time," Kelvin replied making me frown. She promised me!

"But she promised!" I pouted looking at the foggy window. I was seating down drinking hot choco and eating spag at a restaurant. Trust me when I say I hate Spag. It was too healthy and too rolly. The rain stained the glass creating a fog. I used my elbow to wipe it away. 

"If she said she was busy then she must be. Don't be sad." Rose explained. I shrugged taking a bite once more on my spag. 

"So... How is the wedding coming up?" I asked Kelvin who was just watching me slop my choco and Spag.

"Great! Dad can't even stop saying it over the past couple of weeks. He's madly in love with our soon-to-be-mom. 

"True. He even painted his bathroom Mom's colour." Rose chipped in. I giggled and went to take a sip on my choco twirling the straw. 

"How are you?" Kelvin brought in a lighter conversation. I dropped my cup and faced him directly. 

"Good. I can't just wait for my birthday that comes up in the next 10 days!" I squealed. The looked at each other and looked at me with a smile.

"Birthday?" They asked in unison. I nodded looking at both of them.

"That's great! I can't wait but isn't that 25th of April?" Kelvin asked a little sarcastic. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes, dummy!" I chuckled. 

"Nice. I can't wait." Rose said with a yawn. I felt a spang of hurt hit my chest but instead,   I ignored it. 

"Let's go home, Please. I need a nap!" I curled my hair on my finger and used the other to finish the hot choco in the brown cup.

"Okay. You just wasted my money for buying you, spag you weren't even going to finish." Kelvin scolded. 

"Well, that's a lesson learnt that I don't like Spaghetti," I whined standing up with my already finish choco and cold spag on the table.

"Junks aren't good. Know that! Try to eat healthily." Rose said pinching my arm and rolling her phone into her jeans pocket.

"Yeah, Right."

***

"But-

"But what?

"It hurts so much. I can't stop my happy habits. I love eating candies and drinking soda... It's like my addiction.

"Well, bad for you. You're on your period so please do this for mommy and don't take anything sugary. It will increase your menstrual cramp." Mommy warned.

I clutched hold of my tummy in pain and in crave. As you just heard! I saw my period a few minutes ago after coming back from the restaurant. And...Mommy doesn't want me to eat anything sugary. 

What's wrong with eating sugary things during your period?

I bounced on the couch holding the black remote control in my hands and changing it to Netflicks. 

The doorbell sent me going:

Bang bang!

I groaned going to the door and angrily snapping the knob off. 

"Wh-

"Hey, babe." Hendrick greeted. 

"Hey," I said moodily. I paused the movie and turned to him.

"Why are you here?"I boomed. 

"I was called  by your mom and was told that my baby girl was on her period." He says casually. I whined again.

"Momma!" Why did she tell Hendrick? It's so embarrassing and o my lord! He's a boy and he doesn't have to know. 

"It's okay, love. It's nothing. I'm ready to spend time with my little pie." He smiled and leaned to kiss my cheeks. 

I smiled. "It hurts," I told. 

"I know." 

"You do? Do you also have periods? But boys don't have periods." I spoke. He laughed darkly and pinched my cheeks. 

"No, I don't have periods. I just know how it feels to have pains in your tummy and craps and all those stuff." 

"What do you want to do?" He asked scooting close to me. I giggled and unpaused the movie. "Let's watch 'Chicken girls'."

"Lemme guess. Girls that are chickens.' He said and that's when I burst out laughing and holding my tummy so hard. 

"No, silly. It's a group name. They dance and have competition so that's why they name their group 'Chicken girls.'."

"Okay. Let's watch." I returned to play the movie which was episode 3. 

We fly so high

We fly together

We are a girl gang like a bird of a feather

Hedrick P.O.V

I watch how her smile widened at the show she was watching. I didn't need to watch any darn movie because she was a movie herself. The way she smiled and giggled made me smiled at how cute she is. Just like a baby. 

"Do you like the movie? My favourite character is Annie." She said while her eyes were still glued to the screen. I only hummed.

"Mine is you."

A/n

Hey peeps! So.... this is the chapter promised. I'm so sorry for a short update and a long time upload. Anyway, I'm so proud of this chapter and my work. Please;

Vote

Comment 

Add to your reading list. 

Sadly, my next update is going to be late because of..erh.. things personal. I hope you understand. Please wait for my next upload as you'll get a gift upload. 

Please and feel free to comment on your thoughts. (Positive) 

See you soon my lovelies!