*Chapter 13*

Unedited

Hendrick P.O.V

"You seriously had to come to a school like this? You are dumb Steve." I criticized looking at Steve. He groaned looking at me tousling his hair mercilessly.

"You can't blame me. It's just bruising and no one will get suspicious. Dude! Let's get going to lunch. I heard they're serving hamburgers. That's only the delicious thing in school." He raised. I chuckled deeply looking at the time. 

Exactly 11:33

As we took a step, we froze. We heard a gunshot. They were here, in school. I shut my eyes trying to think of something to do.

Those bastards had to show up in school? What a waste of existence. 

I ran rapidly as my leg could carry me. There was only one person in my mind and that was Aurora. Someone like her could easily be scared and lose control. 

Once we landed the cafeteria, the hall was quiet and whimpering all around. I glanced over my table to see the guys. There were looking at each other in confusion but...Aurora?

I walked over to them banging my hands on the table. "Where is Aurora?" I asked trying to support my cool. They looked at me. Judging by their faces, something bad must have happened. Kyle was the first person to speak up.

"They took her."

Aurora's P.O.V

I wince at their deep and rough voices. They were rustling something to each other that I couldn't hear. I was blindfolded and swathed on my mouth. All that I could feel right now is pain and fright.

What were they going to do to me? Why am I here? Who are they?

I suddenly felt the blindfold being ripped off my eyes so I could see their faces. Stood in front of me was a short man, a little bit taller than me. He was smirking when I saw him. 

"Wh..o are..yo..u people?" I stammered. I couldn't see the rest of the 3. They were all wearing a mask.

"That shouldn't be the question now. The question is are you going to make it alive?" He said leaning in closer to me. I stood there looking into his green eyes as he looked at my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him softly lightly scared. He chuckled finding what I said funny or amusing.

"You are a pretty one. Too bad Hendrick won't see you any longer." He said shaking his head. I gasped at the reply.

Does he know Hendrick?

"You are cute. Lemme guess, you guys love each other or something. But that's not my problem. I only want revenge on him so I did that by taking his sweetheart from him." He frankly said.

"No! He doesn't like me and I'm not his sweetheart." I said pouting at his reply. He shrugged drinking a liquid from the bottle.

"That's not how it seems. I see how he looks at you." He said locking the cap. I blushed looking away.

How does he look at me? Was he stalking me?

Realization struck. I was talking to someone who kidnapped me and brought me to where I don't even know. I was being free with him and don't seem to care. He looks nice though but I shouldn't be fooled by his acts. 

He is a good actor.

"Why aren't you hurting me?" I asked in bewilderment. It's true too. I watched in movies how a girl is being kidnapped and her abductor hurt or threatens her. It doesn't look like in my case.

"Well, You didn't do anything to me so I wouldn't hurt you. I'll like to be your friend. I only want to take revenge on Hendrick for what he did to my girlfriend and don't even ask." He stated. I nodded looking at the 3 guys that just watched me.

"Who are they?" 

"Oh.My bad. These here are Cole, Hank and Tiger." He said removing his mask. I gasped in amazement. He was fairly handsome but had scratches and cuts on his left brow. His lips weren't that pink but nice. But Hendrick was more handsome than him.

"Take a pic. It will last longer." He said smirking. I redden looking away to the 3 guys. They walked forward waving at me and hugging me. Weird.

"Thank you," I said feeling uncomfortable. They removed their masks. 

Cole and Tiger looked Identical and Hank looked younger.

"Yup. We're both twins." They said smiling and hugging each other. I giggled looking at how cute they are.

I wish I was a twin.

"This here is our cousin. Hank." They introduced. I smiled at him. He looked just like my age but taller. Yeah, that makes me wonder how short I am. 4'5? I don't know.

"Why are we here instead?" I asked sitting on a rock. 

"Hendrick is very intelligent. If he suspected me he would first go to my house to track me." He said looking at the sky. I know this is weird and rude but I want to get revenge on him but not now. I want to see how this goes.

"But I'm supposed to be in school." I objected. He looked down at me winked and looked at the sky again. This was getting pretty awkward. 

"Don't you think the school would be cancelled  if all these commotions didn't happen?" He said. I bit my lips trying to control the attack that was about to happen.

"My..pu..mp." I managed to choke out. He looked at me worriedly. He then stood up approaching me and rubbing my back soothingly. 

"Just breathe in and out. Slowly and calmly." He instructed. I obeyed breathing in slowly. After some minutes, my breathing stopped. 

I thanked him. "How did you do that?" I asked drinking a huge gulp of water from the bottle he gave me.

"My dad once thought me how to manage asthmatic people. He is a doctor." He said uncomfortably. He didn't like talking about it so I didn't ask further questions.

A/n

So...this is just an additional chapter. It is not really important. But I needed a little bit...Sweetness into this chapter.

The possessive side comes in the next chapter

Thank you guys so much for votes.