*Chapter 27*

Hendrick P.O.V (R.I.P Aurora:)

I shut my eyes inhaling the smell of victory. All my hard work has finally paid off as the match end. I opened them looking around to see a lot of people screaming my nickname. I smiled mentally. 

This is how life should be.

I scanned the hall admiring all my fans when my eyes landed on a particular person. Of course, I couldn't miss the pinkish colour she wears. Aurora stood there looking at me with those brown eyes. I can't believe she came when I told her not to. I twitch at her presence ready to get out of the stage to have a 'talk' to her. 

I drank the water angrily throwing it all away. I can't believe she disobeyed me and came to watch the match. Only Gods know what I will do to her. 

"That wa-

I cut through Steve talk and ran away into the parking lot. She must be there she has to.

"Stop!" I called. She stopped on her feet already shivering. I'm glad I have that effect on her. She should be scared of me. 

I walked towards her turning around and pinning her to one of the cars that were parked. She was trying to run away from me.

"I..m sorry..y ple..ase do..not h..urt me." She shuttered a tear falling down her fragile cheeks. Of course, I wasn't going to listen to her. I carried her throwing her on my shoulders and carrying her to my car. She kept hitting my back wanting to escape from me. 

"Plea..see get me out of here!" She yelled banging against the window with a sob. I glance at the back of the car and throwing her back the water I found. But she ignores it and kept banging the window.

"Drink the water," I said through gritted teeth. She stared at me with tears screaming its way down her cheeks. I lean in to caress her cheek but she flinches moving away. I sighed putting the key into the ignition and starting the car.

"Wher..e are you ta..king me? She asks. The cold face came back on me and I stopped the car halfway through the road. 

"I told you that 2 can also play this game, honey. But what did you do? You still came!" I snapped looking at the road instead of her. She stood there quietly looking at me. I could feel her stare getting longer and intense. 

"Why don't you want me to come?" She asked once again playing with the fabric of her cloth. A very used gesture.

"You're my friend Aurora. I don't want you hurt and seeing things you shouldn't see." I admitted frankly now looking into her eyes. She hummed happily.

"Thank you a lot. But you should stop treating me like a child. I'm 15 and old enough to know what's right and wrong." She told. 

I clench my jaw stopping myself from snapping at this doll right in front of me. 

"Let's go home. You must be tired." I said trying to control my calmness.

----

Aurora's P.O.V

I sat on my bed watching the moon shining from my window. It as very beautiful watching the shinning stars and moon. My room was dimmed with the perfect light setting the mood up. If only I had the chance to go out more often. 

After watching today's match, every in my body was moved and shook. I have never seen that kind of side from Hendrick before. It was like he was fighting with rage, with madness and happiness. I can't blame myself though.

Hey, girl.

My phone beeped. I hurriedly took it out from the charger going to look at the message, It was from Xander. How did he get my number?

Hello:)

How are you? I didn't see you at the match.

I attended the match with Rose.

Oh, okay. Did you enjoy it?

I guess.

That's good. We should hang out very soon.

Yeah.

Okay. See you tomorrow. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bug bite;)

XD Thank you and you too.

:)

I lay down on my comfortable bed, my eyes were heavy and were ready to fall. I tried my best to keep them open but they finally failed me and closed themselves. 

.....

"Please stop!" I snapped when I found the annoying alarm waking me up. I still felt dizzy and needed to sleep but this had to interrupt me. 

Come on princess, get ready for school.

My alarm kept saying. It was Kyle's voice that was recorded. Talking of her, it's been a long time since I saw her. I jumped out of bed when the smell of already made waffles and pancakes killed my nostril. My mommy knows how to wake the lazy girl of mine. 

I pat myself dry with my white towel pushing open my wardrobe to look for something presentable to wear today. I needed to look nice today.

Why? Pancakes and waffles of course.

I hadn't had pancakes in a long time. I smacked my lips spreading the lip gloss on my dry lips grabbing my bag and marching downstairs. 

"Good morning mommy." I greeted happily. I was astonished she was the one who cooked today. Maybe she was in a good mood. 

"Good morning princess. How are you?" She asked with a flip of a spoon on the pancakes. I sighed adjusting the strap of my bag.

"It was nice! Why are you the one cooking today? Where is nanny?" I asked taking a seat on my stool.

"Oh! She went to the market today very early."

I watched the pancake fall on my plates. Honey was spread across the plate with drops of strawberry and a glass of pineapple juice.

"Come to mommy, baby!" I said hungrily digging in. My mommy chuckled washing the pan and cooking utensils before going upstairs to her room. 

I could taste the sweet taste of the pancakes and join in on my tastebud. This is it. My phone rang with a beep signalling there was a message.

"Hendrick:- I'm outside. 

A/n

O, my lord! Thank you guys so much for the 2k views. It means a lot to me. I love you all so much. Also, there is a new book I'm working on. A few pages will be uploaded soon. 

It's called Fangs!