*Chapter 6*

Aurora's outfit.

I scaled the bus strolling to my seat next to the window

I scaled the bus strolling to my seat next to the window. I was in a happy mood today and it was all because of Steve. He told me about Hendrix but it wasn't that much. He had to go home urgently. 

"Hey, girl." I heard Kyle said. She climbed the bus seating next to me and holding my hands. I smiled at her hugging her.

"How are you feeling?" She asked placing her bag on her laps. I arched my brows. She doesn't normally go to school by bus. Steve told me that Kyle was Hendrick's sister and they were rich. 

A rich person doesn't ride on a bus. Do they? 

"What are you doing on a bus? You're a rich girl." I said wiping my lips from its moist. Well, it was true. She was very rich.

"Yes, But I am tired of riding on the same transportation every single day. Besides, I wanted to see my bestie." She told. 

"H..ow is Hend..rick?" I stammered. She smirks leaning close to me with watery eyes. "Do you like him?" She asked instead of giving me an answer.

My cheeks felt hot. "No!" I defended. Why will I like someone who hurt me? 

"Really? Okay. He's fine but when we talked today about what happened about you, he got all angry about you." She said, sadly." 

I frowned. "I know he doesn't like me. Am I a bad girl?" I asked playing with my hair nervously. She stopped the playing of my hair lifting my chin.

"You're not a bad girl. He's a bad jerk." She said caressing my hair. "And for the record, I like your hair." She stated kissing my cheek. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked me, bluntly. I reddened.

"No, I don't. You?" I returned looking up to her. She got an apple from her bag munching it. "Nah, I hate guys. But to answer your question, I have a boyfriend." She answered licking her apple juicy lips. 

How can she hate a guy and still have a bf? 

"But-" 

"Not now Aurora. I may burst from your questions." She said, slightly irritated. I bowed my head down a little disappointed but decided not to show it.

We arrived at school in less than 45 minutes. The school was crowded with people outside. We were early today. Just as we were walking, A car zoomed in front of us stopping us on our track. I saw Kyle rolled her eyes.

The car's door swung open and Hendrick came outside with sunglasses and a beanie on his head. His hands were tucked in his pockets. His eyes scanned the school ground looking around until his eyes met mine flickering to Kyle's. He started walking to us while I hid next to Kyle looking at my shoe.

"You came with low life?" He asked. His eyes trained on me. I could feel it. 

"Move!" She said pushing him but he didn't stumble. She dragged me pulling me towards her. "You can't ignore me forever just because of a senseless Aurora." He said behind me.

I froze. Kyle stopped looking at me. 

I turned slowly to look at him watching him frown. "Why do you hate me?" I said in a small voice. 

Hendrick's P.O.V

"Why do you hate me?" She asked barely audible. I felt my heart stung bitterly at that question. All eyes were waiting for my reply. 

"Because you are such a baby girl. You suck and you reek. I hate your sight because it makes my eyes hurt. I hate your name because it sounds childish. I hate everything about you because you were not meant for existence. Really? Your mommy didn't tell you all this all along? I bet your dad hates you for being such a bad girl." I said angrily breathing hard.

I watched her reaction. She just froze on her spot looking at me not a tear to be seen. 

Oh, yeah.

I saw one. 

"Thank you." She croaked turning back and going into the school building. Kyle released a breath I didn't know she was holding. 

"I cut all ties with you Hendrick, Harrison." She muttered leaving without my reply. I blinked my eyes from shock from both of the 2 girls. 

Aurora's P.O.V

"Because you are such a baby girl. You suck and you stink. I hate your sight because it makes my eyes hurt. I hate your name because it sounds childish. I hate everything about you because you were not meant for existence. Really? Your mommy didn't tell you all this all along? I bet your dad hates you for being such a bad girl." He said breathing hard.

Does daddy hate me?  Why did he say that? Daddy died.

I didn't know what to say. He insulted me and my family and my own mother.I couldn't defend myself because he stronger than me I don't know if I should cry or not. A tear spilled down my face. I do now to cry. I was;

Weak

Hurt

Tired

"Thank you," I said softly turning around and leaving without another word. 

A/n

Woah, you've made it down Lil. 

This chapter was intense and heartbroken. It happened for a reason. Please don't hate the story already. You can't blame me. It's my idea and I like what I like. 

Again, No negative comment. We all need positive spirits.

Don't hate me, please. I also cried when writing this because it's very hurtful to bring a dead person into something so horrible and hurtful.

Goals:-

*Finish this book by the end of the month

* Complete it with 50 and above pages

*Rest

* Sleep and chiil

*Bye

FACTS OF THE DAY

^ Hendrick is senseless. I love him for that 

Billie Ellish fav song I love- Ocean eyes and copy cat

Please tell me if you spot any mistakes. No one is perfect, that's the  truth. 

Hope you guys like it.

* EMILY.

Please:

COMMENT

VOTE

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST

THANK YOU