7

Yeezy! So during the fall, I'm always excited. This is for you guys. Also, feel free to check out my other books.

. Dancing with the devil

. Down the Basement

Who's excited for;

--BEHIND THOSE EYES?--

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/717479784381511428/?nic_v2=1aM6rajSL

.Comment your fav season of the year.

Aim:- Complete this book by the end of this month

Wish me, luck guys!

---

Hendrick P. O.V 

"Who is this fu**ing piece of sh**t!?"

I sometimes wonder how many fools are out there in the world. I tapped the wooden brown coffee desk that was below my fingers.

 This was the most stressful day of my life. I've never been so stress before. Ruling the Mafia squad and Aurora's birthday party. The tall brown coloured hair boy stood before me shaking on his spot. I rolled my eyes at how men could be so naive.

"Goes by the name Agapeto.

"What does he want? Did you ask him what his business is with me?" I questioned waiting for the expected answer. 

"No."

"You bastard! Go ask him what his business with me is. I can't even believe I appointed you to be my second man." I yelled. 

He was one of the fools.

He shut the door, quietly making a whimpering sound from the other sound. 

Naive men disgust me.

My attention was turned from my rambling thought to my phone. I bend to look at the ID but all it showed was an Unknown number illustrated on the screen. 

Must be one of the roguish mafias.

I picked it up.

"Is this Hendrick?" A bold, soft voice asked. I quirked my eyebrow, wistfully. I've never heard this voice before. 

"Yes?" I asked, mindfully choosing my words.

"Well, Hello. This is from the hotel room you ordered for. Room 382 is available to your taste." The woman said. 

I frowned. I never ordered or asked for any room. I didn't even go to a hotel. This must be a scam or something.

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

"Yes. Hendrick Harrison. The mafia's son."

She seems to know me and yet, she speaks with so much confidence. However, If I had ever asked for a room, why was she calling with an unknown number?

"Who are you?" 

"Fine." She huffed. 

"I'm Steve's friend and I wanted to ask for a favour. Do you mind sparing your time for me? I understand if you're a busy man,-

"Get to the point."

"I need you to take a selfie with me, Please. I'm somewhere around your office, so it won't be that hard to know where I am." 

I gnarled. 

I was interrupted by this? To take a dump selfie? Who does she think she is? That she can just come and boss me around and ask for a favour?