*Chapter 14*

After a small talk, we got into the car I was brought with and drove to his 'bored' house. When I asked about my mommy, he told me that she knew about it and that he called saying he was my friend. 

It hurts so much that my mother won't/don't care about me. 

~~~

"You can make yourself comfortable. I'll make something for lunch." He said once we got home. I was taken to a big room filled with lamps and oil. It was a little bit scary but was very calming to be in. 

"Thank you," I muttered entering the room and closing it behind me. I don't know how long I was going to be here but I hope he won't try to hurt me in any sort of way. 

I opened the window for fresh air and better breathing. The room was small but very comfortable. By the corner, it had a reading table and a flower vase placed on it. 2 curtains behind and at the wall was the air condition. 

I fell on the soft bouncy bed breathing in and out. I have a very scary feeling that today was going to be very dangerous. Plus, I don't know anything about this guy that took me or why.

Sorry...I knew why but why me??

A knock disrupted my thought shaking me to the spine. I watched as the door unbolted and...Hendrick?

Hendrick P.O.V

Without further delay, I travelled into my car going with Steve and Kyle. He took her and he was going to pay dearly. By 'him', I meant James. I thought he died on his way to London but I was so wrong. He managed the operation and now, he wants revenge and by revenge, he was going to take it by using Aurora. 

Thoughts and fear gripped me to the bone. Henry was very cunning in manipulating people. What has he done to Aurora? Where is she? I felt this urge to protect her and that was what I was gonna do. I don't want any lives on my hands.

"You're alright?" Steve asked as he patted my shoulder. I gave him a scowled in return. What was that supposed to mean?

"Do I look alright to you? He got away with Aurora. I swear to the lord, I will not wait to kill that man of a beast!" I angrily said with rage. 

"Look at the guy in the shining armour. I recalled last week you told me that Aurora was nothing to you." Kyle piped in. 

Sometimes, I felt like pressing Kyle to when she begs for mercy. Why was she bringing that matter up? 

"Look, I don't want to remember anything of the sort. Our concentration should be on finding where Aurora is and killing that pathetic human." I said turning to the left on the road. I guess my words got into her skull cause now, her mouth was shut tight.  

I pulled up in a garage. I knew this house very well. It was where James and I use to play when we were small kids. It will also be the place where James will see the earth and take his last breath. 

"Where is this place?" Kyle asked in amaze. And yeah, the place was gigantic. 

"It's the so-called 'boring house'. I forgot this place a long time ago but now, it's all clear in my memory." I said entering the house making sure to stay low on grounds. The place was very quiet...Too quiet.

"Look who decided to show up big brother." I heard the most annoying voice of all. It was James's voice. I felt myself becoming tense at those words. 'Big brother.'

"Where is Aurora?" I asked ignoring the stupid greetings. He only ticked his tongue moving forward towards me.

"She's in the guest room. But why so bitter, You think I don't know you were the one who tried to kill me?" He asked bending his eyebrow. 

"You're only lucky you're alive," I said going to the guest room. He didn't even try to stop me or do anything. Something was clearly on the track. As I said, he's very cunning.

I opened the door quietly making sure to stay on the low level. My eyes met with those brown cute eyes. My body relaxes at the sight of her. 

"Hendrick? What are you doing here? Where is the cute boy?" She asks. I grimaced at what she said. 

She 

Thinks

James

Is

Cute?

I'll let that slide. 

"Are you alright?" I asked her. She nodded playing with her fingers. She was so cute. I lifted her jaw forcing her to look at me. This was getting too awkward. 

"Did he try to hurt you?" I asked softly looking into her eyes. She bit her lips pounding on the question. 

She doesn't know what that simple act did to me.

"He's pretty nice. What are you doing here?" She asked. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. I don't understand her. Doesn't she want to get out of the hell hole?

"Don't you want to go home?" I asked neglecting her jaw to drop. She looked at her hands shaking her head. 

Poor thing. That fool manipulated her.

"It's alright.  We can go home and forgot this ever happened. James is not good." I said lifting her hands so she stands up and follow me. Surprisingly, she doesn't back down and comply.

Once we were out of the door, I lead her out of the entrance. Kyle and Steve were chit-chatting with James. They were having a lovely conversation?

"Why are you talking to this low-life?" I asked surprised. They shrugged taking a sip of hot coffee. 

"He was just talking about cute puppies. He didn't even try to do anything bad." Kyle complained circling her eyes at me. I scoffed. 

"Puppies, James? How low can stand?" I asked rolling my hand into big fits. He snickered strolling towards me.

"I'm not a bad guy Hendrick. If I was, I would have killed this sweet two goodies shoe right here." He said looking down at Aurora. 

Aurora's P.O.V

I tried listening to what Hendrick said. He was right.

"I'm not a bad guy Hendrick. If I was, I would have killed this sweet two goodies shoe right here." The cute guy said smirking at me. I pouted folding my arms.

He would have killed me? Poor me.

"You're not good. Please let's get out of here." I said hauling unto Hendrick's hands. He nodded motioning Kyle and Steve to follow. 

-----

"Thank you," I said. Hendrick dropped me at home. Thankfully, Nanny and mommy weren't home. 

"Just never ever call any guy cute." He said driving and leaving my poor brain to pounder on the reply of his. 

A/n

How was it? 

This Chapter was quite rushed but It was worth it.